Metal Storm logo
List of Gay Bands - Are you gay or not???

Original post

Posted by iaberis, 28.01.2007 - 08:26
While searching on the internet, I found the following list, posted by a "Christian" Organization called "Love God's Way" (probably heretic). They claim to have as a purpose to distribute with teachings the "love" of God. I don't know how they try to do that, but definitely the way they chose (by making this list) is one of the funniest not to say with the worst taste...

The first list is showing which bands are GAY - therefore are dangerous for little kids to listen to...
And the second shows which bands are OK to listen to...

GAY BANDS:
The Spores ............................... Scissor Sisters ............................... Rufus Wainwright
Merzbau ................................... Ravi Shankar ................................ Wilco
Bjork ........................................ Tech N9ne .................................... Ghostface Killah
Bobby Conn .............................. Morton Subotnik ............................ Cole Porter
The String Cheese Incident ......... Eagles of Death Metal .................... Polyphonic Spree
The Faint .................................. Interpol ........................................ Tegan and Sara
Erasure ..................................... Le Tigre ....................................... The Gossip
The Doors ................................. Phish ........................................... Queen
The Strokes .............................. Sufjan Stevens .............................. Morrissey(?questionable?)
The Pet Shop Boys ..................... Metallica ...................................... Judas Priest
The Village People ..................... The Secret Handshake ................... The Rolling Stones
David Bowie ............................... Frankie Goes to Hollywood ............. Man or Astroman
Richard Cheese .......................... Jay-Z .......................................... Depeche Mode
Kansas ...................................... Ani DiFranco ................................. Fischerspooner
John Mayer ................................ The Indigo Girls ............................ Velvet Underground
Madonna ................................... Elton John .................................... Barry Manilow
Indigo Girls ................................ Melissa Etheridge .......................... Eminem
Nirvana ...................................... Boy George .................................. The Killers
Lou Reed ................................... Lil' Wayne .................................... Motorhead
Jill Sobule .................................. Wilson Phillips ............................... DMX
Lisa Loeb ................................... Dogstar ........................................ Thirty Seconds to Mars
Lil' Kim ...................................... kd lang ......................................... Frank Sinatra
Hinder ....................................... Nickleback ..................................... Justus Kohncke
Bob Mould .................................. Clay Aiken .................................... Arcade Fire
Bright Eyes ................................. Corinne Bailey Rae ......................... Audioslave
Red Hot Chili Peppers .................. Panic at the Disco

OK BANDS
UnderOath ................................. Cyndi Lauper ................................. Falling Up
Flyleaf ....................................... The Turning .................................. Disciple
P.O.D ........................................ By The Tree .................................. Scott Reed
Michael W. Smith ........................ Jars of Clay ................................... DC Talk
Danielson................................... Evanescence .................................. The Right Brothers

So according to this... are you gay or not?

http://lovegodsway.org
16.08.2011 - 04:09
EmperorGonzo
Account deleted
Written by Mothman on 16.08.2011 at 04:05

Where's "Gay for Johnny Depp"?

No where near the metalverse.
16.08.2011 - 04:11
Mothman

Written by Guest on 16.08.2011 at 04:09

It's Queercore, though!
16.08.2011 - 04:15
EmperorGonzo
Account deleted
Written by Mothman on 16.08.2011 at 04:11

It's Queercore, though!

He is actually pretty badass.
16.08.2011 - 04:16
EmperorGonzo
Account deleted
Written by Mothman on 16.08.2011 at 04:11

It's Queercore, though!

He is actually pretty badass.
03.01.2012 - 15:59
Boxcar Willy
yr a kook
Written by FollowerofJesus on 11.04.2011 at 03:54

I listen to metallica and nirvana lol and im not gay

I wouldn't be so sure about that.
----
14:22 - Marcel Hubregtse
I do your mum

DESTROY DRUM TRIGGERS
03.01.2012 - 18:31
theFIST

Let"s organize a spam week sending mails of our recommendations to such sites
we"d just need a list of contact adresses, a premade intro + outro for the mail and everyone"d have to copy his/her listened to artists in between (sending mails individually increases their work compared to a collective mail, unless the collective one is the metal archives database )
so, what about last week of february?
----
http://metalstormmusicianscorner.bandcamp.com
Written by Warman on 07.11.2007 at 22:39
Haha, that's like saying "compose your own Metal album and upload it here, instead of writing a review of an album". :lol:
05.01.2012 - 17:28
Grody2themax

I can dig some old Metallica and Nirvana...I'm not gay right guiz? :):):)
05.01.2012 - 21:06
Mattybu

Lololol at Richard Cheese in the gay bands part.

This is utter nonsense
09.01.2012 - 18:19
Vikingr

Dude, I think I might be gay
19.08.2012 - 12:38
M C Vice
ex-polydactyl
And yet no Gorgoroth? Or Limp Bizkit and Nine Inch Nail.
----
"Another day, another Doug."
"I'll fight you on one condition. That you lower your nipples."
" 'Tis a lie! Thy backside is whole and ungobbled, thou ungrateful whelp!"
09.09.2012 - 09:32
Big-Al

Why is anyone paying attention to a list created by those people?
----

I drink moosepiss
09.09.2012 - 19:09
EmperorGonzo
Account deleted
Written by Vikingr on 09.01.2012 at 18:19

Dude, I think I might be gay

Thanks jesus
30.07.2013 - 22:02
bvb4eva

So basically your saying that just because you dont like a band that automatically makes them gay i pity people like you
03.08.2013 - 04:31
theFIST

Written by bvb4eva on 30.07.2013 at 22:02

So basically your saying that just because you dont like a band that automatically makes them gay i pity people like you

had you read the opening post you"d have noticed it"s a religious site making that claim, not the people on this forum
you can send your complaints to them
----
http://metalstormmusicianscorner.bandcamp.com
Written by Warman on 07.11.2007 at 22:39
Haha, that's like saying "compose your own Metal album and upload it here, instead of writing a review of an album". :lol: