Metal Storm logo
List of Gay Bands - Are you gay or not???

Original post

Posted by iaberis, 28.01.2007 - 08:26
While searching on the internet, I found the following list, posted by a "Christian" Organization called "Love God's Way" (probably heretic). They claim to have as a purpose to distribute with teachings the "love" of God. I don't know how they try to do that, but definitely the way they chose (by making this list) is one of the funniest not to say with the worst taste...

The first list is showing which bands are GAY - therefore are dangerous for little kids to listen to...
And the second shows which bands are OK to listen to...

GAY BANDS:
The Spores ............................... Scissor Sisters ............................... Rufus Wainwright
Merzbau ................................... Ravi Shankar ................................ Wilco
Bjork ........................................ Tech N9ne .................................... Ghostface Killah
Bobby Conn .............................. Morton Subotnik ............................ Cole Porter
The String Cheese Incident ......... Eagles of Death Metal .................... Polyphonic Spree
The Faint .................................. Interpol ........................................ Tegan and Sara
Erasure ..................................... Le Tigre ....................................... The Gossip
The Doors ................................. Phish ........................................... Queen
The Strokes .............................. Sufjan Stevens .............................. Morrissey(?questionable?)
The Pet Shop Boys ..................... Metallica ...................................... Judas Priest
The Village People ..................... The Secret Handshake ................... The Rolling Stones
David Bowie ............................... Frankie Goes to Hollywood ............. Man or Astroman
Richard Cheese .......................... Jay-Z .......................................... Depeche Mode
Kansas ...................................... Ani DiFranco ................................. Fischerspooner
John Mayer ................................ The Indigo Girls ............................ Velvet Underground
Madonna ................................... Elton John .................................... Barry Manilow
Indigo Girls ................................ Melissa Etheridge .......................... Eminem
Nirvana ...................................... Boy George .................................. The Killers
Lou Reed ................................... Lil' Wayne .................................... Motorhead
Jill Sobule .................................. Wilson Phillips ............................... DMX
Lisa Loeb ................................... Dogstar ........................................ Thirty Seconds to Mars
Lil' Kim ...................................... kd lang ......................................... Frank Sinatra
Hinder ....................................... Nickleback ..................................... Justus Kohncke
Bob Mould .................................. Clay Aiken .................................... Arcade Fire
Bright Eyes ................................. Corinne Bailey Rae ......................... Audioslave
Red Hot Chili Peppers .................. Panic at the Disco

OK BANDS
UnderOath ................................. Cyndi Lauper ................................. Falling Up
Flyleaf ....................................... The Turning .................................. Disciple
P.O.D ........................................ By The Tree .................................. Scott Reed
Michael W. Smith ........................ Jars of Clay ................................... DC Talk
Danielson................................... Evanescence .................................. The Right Brothers

So according to this... are you gay or not?

http://lovegodsway.org
28.03.2011 - 14:03
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
staff
Written by Vivi' on 28.03.2011 at 12:42

Would have been funny, buy seriously - Queen is a gay band?

Well, Freddy Mercury...
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
28.03.2011 - 15:38
JD
Account deleted
Guns 'N' Roses, and Aerosmith.
04.04.2011 - 03:49
Void_Eater
Account deleted
Wow, Underoath is a good band to listen to? Listening to Underoath is the leading caue of suicide in the United States. Also, apparently I like it hard in the ass.
04.04.2011 - 08:11
Yasmine
Written by Guest on 04.04.2011 at 03:49

Wow, Underoath is a good band to listen to? Listening to Underoath is the leading caue of suicide in the United States. Also, apparently I like it hard in the ass.

:O again! Jk jk jk Gay is a really silly way to describe music imo.
----
"Both optimists and pessimists contribute to our society. The optimist invents the airplane and the pessimist the parachute." G B Stern
"Society is like a stew. If you don't stir it up every once in a while then a layer of scum float u
10.04.2011 - 21:12
Berserker
Account deleted
Aparently i´m gay, since i don't like not one band from the ok list. And how the hell motorhead makes you gay?!
11.04.2011 - 00:29
Yasmine
I like how "ok" bands have Christian music among them. lol
----
"Both optimists and pessimists contribute to our society. The optimist invents the airplane and the pessimist the parachute." G B Stern
"Society is like a stew. If you don't stir it up every once in a while then a layer of scum float u
11.04.2011 - 03:54
Stupid..
11.04.2011 - 03:54
I listen to metallica and nirvana lol and im not gay
12.04.2011 - 01:47
Iriki
I don't think that Cyndi Lauper is the most 'OK' stuff that a man can hear, and I think that Seth Putnam can make a list better than this.
13.04.2011 - 08:03
vulgar talent
Kd lang. is gay? wtf? i had no idea.
27.04.2011 - 17:24
jazar94
The only reason Underoath isn't on the gay list is that they're all Christians. This shit is profiling at best.

I am gay, according to this list, along with all of my brothers, who used to blast Red Hot Chili Peppers, Nickelback, The Rolling Stones, Tech Nine and Eminem on a daily basis. ESPECIALLY my oldest brother, he was pretty much a Nickelback fanboy.

HAHA fags
17.05.2011 - 17:36
FinnishSammich
I like Nirvana and P.O.D.
18.05.2011 - 20:07
Hey, Metallica might be a bunch of old sissies (lol), but still, their 3 first albums are great!
And Rob Halford (Judas Priest) might be gay, but he happens to be the greatest metal singer ever!
Motörhead? REALLY?? I mean, they kick ass

Oh, and I don't listen to single one of the bands in the OK section xD
(And no, im not gay. If you are dumb enough to think that way, feel free to do so xD)
18.05.2011 - 20:54
Ghostdancer
What's gay about Motorhead? I guess I like more of the gay bands. lol "Love God's Way" sounds pretty gay to me. lol
----
"Bullshit! You didn't convince me!"
20.05.2011 - 19:21
EmperorGonzo
Account deleted
Ill be honest with you, that list is horrible. I fucking hate ignorant Christians.
24.05.2011 - 14:17
arwestromen
Motorhead = Gay.....ehhh LOL?
----
Don't fuck with sweden
We gave you IKEA
27.05.2011 - 03:14
Metal_4Ever
Motorhead and Metallica, you may fell in a mistake..
27.05.2011 - 03:22
JohnDoe
Account deleted
Written by Troy Killjoy on 28.03.2011 at 14:03

Written by Vivi' on 28.03.2011 at 12:42

Would have been funny, buy seriously - Queen is a gay band?

Well, Freddy Mercury...

so what?

wtf does a "gay band" even mean? I don't get it.
27.05.2011 - 04:59
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
staff
Written by Guest on 27.05.2011 at 03:22

This thread is a lie. LoveGodsWay is a troll site.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
27.05.2011 - 05:16
JohnDoe
Account deleted
Written by Troy Killjoy on 27.05.2011 at 04:59

Written by Guest on 27.05.2011 at 03:22

This thread is a lie. LoveGodsWay is a troll site.

with christians like these i can do without; God does not hate anyone.

and they haven't done their homework - Kansas a "gay" band? They had a ton of lyrics with christian message (the right way that is)

the list got bigger...

facepalm...
28.05.2011 - 09:58
I listen to Judas Priest on a regular basis, and used to be heavy into Metallica.

I guess this means I'm homosexual.

That's funny.
28.05.2011 - 18:04
EmperorGonzo
Account deleted
Why is this thread asking me if im happy or not?
02.06.2011 - 16:21
whatsacow
So, me and my boyfriend were like totally listening to Eagles of death metal the otherday while going at it. Josh homme is just so much of turn on he's like the next gorgoroth!
----
When God made up the golden rule, do you think he noticed that it condones rape?
02.06.2011 - 16:45
Yavanna
What the h*** is this list? I like more the "Gay" bands than the "OK" bands, and I believe mostly of people here agree with me when I say that the music you listen won't make you gay or not.
People who made probably never listened mostly of those bands
----
Carry me to the shoreline
Bury me in the sand
Walk me across the water
And maybe you'll understand
02.06.2011 - 19:08
EmperorGonzo
Account deleted
Written by whatsacow on 02.06.2011 at 16:21

So, me and my boyfriend were like totally listening to Eagles of death metal the otherday while going at it. Josh homme is just so much of turn on he's like the next gorgoroth!

Eagles of Death Metal are a very good band. Such an awesome band to see live. Got to love the stoners.
04.06.2011 - 09:24
whatsacow
Written by Guest on 02.06.2011 at 19:08

Written by whatsacow on 02.06.2011 at 16:21

Eagles of Death Metal are a very good band. Such an awesome band to see live. Got to love the stoners.

Ive seen queens of the stone age live, and they were good. Id imagine eagles would be pretty good too.
----
When God made up the golden rule, do you think he noticed that it condones rape?
13.08.2011 - 17:09
BeastOfMetal456
Account deleted
Euro Power Metal=Gayness at it's highest
13.08.2011 - 19:07
JD
Account deleted
Written by Guest on 13.08.2011 at 17:09

Euro Power Metal=Gayness at it's highest

Couldn't agree more.
13.08.2011 - 19:13
BeastOfMetal456