Metal Storm logo
Unisonic - Debut New Video

Unisonic have presented their new video. The track chosen was "Exceptional" and you can now watch it below. The power metallers are showcasing another song from the impending new album Light Of Dawn, which will be their second album. Is the new song exceptional? Tell us what you think about it.

Light Of Dawn will be released on August 1st via earMUSIC (August 4th in the UK and August 12th in the US). Fans from Germany and Austria can watch the video here.

Tracklist:

01. Venite 2.0
02. Your Time Has Come
03. Exceptional
04. For The Kingdom
05. Not Gonna Take Anymore
06. Night Of The Long Knives
07. Find Shelter
08. Blood
09. When The Deed Is Done
10. Throne Of The Dawn
11. Manhunter
12. You And I
13. Judgement Day [bonus]

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Unisonic
Posted: 10.07.2014 by Bad English

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 53 users
10.07.2014 - 16:13
LeKiwi
High Fist Prog
Nice chorus - not sure why a performance video would feature a guitar being tuned, though...
10.07.2014 - 16:42
Shmyt

Beautiful, I'm preordering this for sure!
10.07.2014 - 17:07
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Written by LeKiwi on 10.07.2014 at 16:13
Nice chorus - not sure why a performance video would feature a guitar being tuned, though...

Do you not watch a lot of music videos? I don't, but it's not uncommon for bands to utilize that "tune-up" intro. I'm trying to think of some examples I've seen before - pretty sure Slipknot, Blink-182, Godsmack, and possibly Deicide have all done it. I think the point of it is to capture the "live" feel, or just to look cool and artsy.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
11.07.2014 - 00:55
LeKiwi
High Fist Prog
Written by Troy Killjoy on 10.07.2014 at 17:07

Do you not watch a lot of music videos? I don't, but it's not uncommon for bands to utilize that "tune-up" intro. I'm trying to think of some examples I've seen before - pretty sure Slipknot, Blink-182, Godsmack, and possibly Deicide have all done it. I think the point of it is to capture the "live" feel, or just to look cool and artsy.

Yep, although it's quite strange to have that 30 seconds into the track. Just a minor gripe/detail I noticed, I don't really care.

Hits total: 2430 | This month: 6