Metal Storm logo
Corrosion Of Conformity - Drummer To Sit Out Live Dates

Due to a torn rotator cuff, Corrosion Of Conformity drummer Reed Mullin has been forced to sit out the band's upcoming live dates. Drummer Eric Hernandez (formerly of Kylesa) will perform with the band and replace Mullin while he recovers. The stoner metal trio is currently leveling the stages of New Zealand and Australia which will be followed by a two-week North American run scheduled to commence in Spokane.

The official statement from the band: "We are sorry to announce that Reed Mullin will not be onboard for this tour. He's been playing through pain, awaiting a strategic time to repair a full tear of his rotator cuff. That's a seriously bum shoulder. So he's going to get that repaired and rehabbed. During the interim, we're enlisted Mr. Eric Hernandez formerly of Kylesa to help us until then. Eric came to our attention when we approached Rick Smith of Torche about filling in and he recommended Eric, who he grew up with in Miami. Eric has also filled in for Ricky in Torche a few times with great results. He is, like Reed, a hard hitter, and thankfully possesses the capacity to learn and digest detailed material quickly and accurately."

Corrosion Of Conformity (remaining dates):
7/24/2014 - Crowbar - Brisbane, AUS
7/25/2014 - NSC - Sydney AUS
7/26/2014 - Reverence Hotel - Melbourne AUS
7/27/2014 - Enigma Bar - Adelaide AUS

with Bl'ast!, Brant Bjork & The Low Desert Punk Band, Lord Dying:
8/19/2014 - The Hop - Spokane, WA
8/21/2014 - In The Venue - Salt Lake City, UT
8/22/2014 - Summit Music Hall - Denver, CO
8/23/2014 - Sister - Albuquerque, NM
8/24/2014 - Club Red - Mesa, AZ
8/26/2014 - Brick By Brick - San Diego, CA
8/27/2014 - The Roxy - Los Angeles, CA
8/28/2014 - DNA - San Francisco, CA
8/29/2014 - Catalyst - Santa Cruz CA
8/30/2014 - Dante's - Portland, OR
8/31/2014 - El Corazon - Seattle, WA
9/01/2014 - The Rickshaw Theater - Vancouver, BC

Corrosion Of Conformity released their IX full-length earlier this month via Candlelight Records. Have you already listened to it? The album is still streaming in full at this location.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Corrosion Of Conformity
Posted: 23.07.2014 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 2   Visited by: 13 users
23.07.2014 - 17:57
Ocean Sage

That's a good replacement for the tour and that band lineup is pretty sweet.
24.07.2014 - 08:31
Machiavelli
Account deleted
I've seperated my right shoulder 6 times... twice surfing, once snowboarding, three times in ice hockey... I can still play but it is holding on by a few threads of tissue so it'll probably tear right off one of these days and the arm will fall out my tshirt sleeve... metal? I saw COC once before long ago at the the Galaxy Theatre in Santa Ana, California of all places. Looking forward to see what they can do now.

Hits total: 1731 | This month: 7