Metal Storm logo
Jeff Loomis - Announces Plans For New Album

Jeff Loomis revealed on the latest Summer NAMM 2014 that he's going to start writing songs for his next solo album next month. He plans to be in the studio for it as early as this coming fall. It should be his last one within his contract with Century Media. Maybe after that we can expect the next Conquering Dystopia record. In the video below, he discussed his latest signature model from OG Schecter, as well as plans for the next months. Check it out.

Source: geargods.net
Band profile: Jeff Loomis
Posted: 30.07.2014 by MrClansman1

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 49 users
31.07.2014 - 06:52
Opethian

NAMM, Its Comic - Con for Musicians
31.07.2014 - 06:53
Auntie Sahar
Drone Empress
Written by deadone on 31.07.2014 at 06:03

They should just slap some sense into Warrel Dane and reform Nevermore.

New Sanctuary album soon man, take what you can get. And I'd honestly want that any day over a new Nevermore album that'll probably just sound like a continuation of The Obsidian Conspiracy, which was terrible.
----
I am the Magician and the Exorcist. I am the axle of the wheel, and the cube in the circle. “Come unto me” is a foolish word: for it is I that go.

~ II. VII
03.08.2014 - 01:56
Rapid Fire

Written by deadone on 31.07.2014 at 06:03

Meh.

They should just slap some sense into Warrel Dane and reform Nevermore.

Agree, but just if the result was a-new-this-godless-endeavor, at least in terms of inspiration and energy. If Nevermore comes back to release another obsidian conspiracy... well, better to definitely lay the band to rest...
----
Twelve voices were shouting in anger, and they were all alike. The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
08.01.2023 - 23:27
bosserman

Vaporware.

Hits total: 2368 | This month: 3