Metal Storm logo
Excrementory Grindf***ers

31.01.2007 - 23:05
Bloody Rain
I Am The Night
This is a German grindcore band that I discovered not too long ago and I must say that they have some pretty interesting songs. You can download some songs off of their official site here http://www.excrementory.de/sitemedia/media.htm or you can just listen to some on their MySpace here: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=53066968

These guys are probably one of my favorite grindcore bands out there. What do you think?
01.02.2007 - 05:08
Xtreme Jax
Psycroptipath
Find them kind of funny actually, its ok, nothing special though.
Most of the time have no idea what they're saying because I dont speak German, but music is alright.
----

Hellcunt Smurf
02.02.2007 - 00:42
matos

"i like my grindcore grindcore, i like my grindcore grindcore"
yeah the're funny, espacially the cover songs are
----
02.02.2007 - 07:26
Eternal Flames

I've only heard a few songs that a friend sent me. I'm not a very big grindcore fan though. Friend sent me their "I Don't Want To Sound Like Korn" song first and I just pissed myself laughing at that one, so I got him to send me a few more songs. The rest of their stuff didn't really appeal to me. They're very funny and they do have a few good songs here and there, but as Xtreme Jax said it's really nothing special.
02.02.2007 - 13:15
kackbratze

Hmm, I think it's hard to fully enjoy the Excrementory Grindfuckers, if you aren't german. Most of their songs are cover versions of german folk/country songs. Songs everyone in Germany knows. And if you see what they made of the lyrics, it's just damn funny stuff. There are some english covers too, as you have noticed, but this band seems to be more directed to us Germans.
02.02.2007 - 20:53
Lucas
Mr. Noise
They are great!

They have quite varied humor. Their cover songs are hilarious and some of their own work is too.

But what is most important about them is that they have kept me laughing once every two weeks for about half a year now. And that is something that a band like Anal Cunt or Impaled Northern Moonforest doesn't do, they are funny only once or twice.
----
SLUDGE. DOOM. DEATH. Wait, what?

"The reason I'm running for president is because I can't be Bruce Springsteen." - Barack Obama
03.02.2007 - 04:48
Kap'N Korrupt
Account deleted
These guys are hillarious! 'Hello, we are the extrementory gridfuckas, and we're gonna show you how we make our music...' then they add techno beats carefully, then they add the rest of the music, then it's grindcore! hahaha...the other song I heard another song by them, Looking For Grindcore...funny funny shit!
29.01.2011 - 23:48
Vivi'

Hilarious and genius! I love parody!