Metal Storm logo
Dir En Grey - Confirm New Album Title, Release Date

Japanese Dir En Grey are pleased to reveal the title of their forthcoming new album: Arche (it stands for The Origin in Greek). Originally set for a November release, the new record will see the light on December 10th, 2014, just over three years on from their last studio effort, Dum Spiro Spero.

Vocalist Tooru "Kyo" Niimura comments: "This album is being worked on with me thinking about the past and future of myself as a vocalist, more than I have had ever before. That place where the old me and the new me crosses is what is being put into the 9th album Arche."

Guitarist Daisuke "Die" Ando states: "Showing their inclination in regards to the new album from the musical point of view they commented with the following, we will end up with an absolutely new and different sound from Dir En Grey as compared to the previous album".

"No matter how I try to explain this 'sound' with words I will never be able to do it", adds briefly bassist Toshiya.

Second guitarist Kaoru Niikura concludes: "I can't really be overstating the album, which is yet incomplete, but please wait for that first blow of the force that will be Arche."

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Dir En Grey
Posted: 07.08.2014 by Ruchesko

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 1   Visited by: 25 users
07.08.2014 - 18:09
Jiri

Jiri will be checking this out.

Hits total: 2170 | This month: 5