Metal Storm logo
Nero Di Marte - New Album Coming This Fall

Italy-based metal quartet Nero Di Marte will release Derivae, the highly anticipated follow-up to their self-titled debut, this fall via Prosthetic Records. The album's title, taken from the Italian phrase 'andare alla Deriva' ('to go adrift'), correlates with its lyrical themes, which vocalist Sean Worrell describes as "tragically searching for something that maybe isn't there? letting yourself go and becoming swayed by the unknown". Keep an eye out for further details in the coming weeks.

Three years in the making, Derivae was recorded, mixed and mastered using 100% analog gear and without use of any digital post-processing with Riccardo "Paso" Pasini at Studio73 (Ephel Duath, Void Of Sleep).

Courtesy of the group's Facebook page

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Nero Di Marte
Posted: 10.08.2014 by Abattoir

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   Visited by: 32 users
10.08.2014 - 19:21
Rupert

I'm so pumped for this.
12.08.2014 - 20:22
mz

Looking forward to this, too.
----
Giving my ears a rest from music.
16.08.2014 - 13:14
musclassia

Glad they've managed to get recording after having their gear stolen. The self-titled is still one of my favourites from last year and Time Dissolves may be my top track from that year (either that or Visions of Death by New Keepers...), so as long as they continue at the same kind of level this should be great

Hits total: 1720 | This month: 8