Metal Storm logo
Electric Wizard - New Track Online

New music from Electric Wizard? Alright, then! The stoner/doom metallers are offering you another new song and you can stream "SadioWitch" right now. It's off Time To Die, which is also the band's first new album in four years. This is the second track the band reveals from the forthcoming record. Not bad. What do you think?

Spinefarm Records releases Time To Die on September 29th.

The song will be accompanied by a video, currently being edited. Little is known about the clip, although it is believed to feature both "nudity" and "explosions."

Jus Oborn says: "Sadiowitch is about death by lust and indulgence. As life becomes disillusioning it is reassuring to turn to 'lifes luxuries'...sex and drugs. But, of course, over indulgence leads to emaciation, weakness and death. The song is short and sweet just like this particular form of death. There are many choices but only one outcome. Choose wisely..."

A limited edition 7" version of "SadioWitch" is also being planned, with a previously unreleased piece of music on the B-side.

Below you also find the trippy video for "I Am Nothing," the first song revealed from the new album.

Source: spinefarmrecords.com
Band profile: Electric Wizard
Posted: 19.08.2014 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   [ 1 ignored ]   Visited by: 58 users
19.08.2014 - 23:52
V01d

Seems very reminiscent of Black Masses, especially in the vocal department. Not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing, in this case. I preferred I Am Nothing to this. Still have high hopes for this release.
20.08.2014 - 00:00
Ilham
Giant robot
This Sandwich song tasted real nice.
20.08.2014 - 01:22
Ocean Sage

I've pre-ordered the CD already, so I'm feeling great about this album. Song-wise, it's starting to sound more like Black Masses which I'm still not in love with, but I've got high hopes. The production is great on these songs, being super heavy which already sounds better than Black Masses did. I think this shall kick ass and that we will probably be in for a doom-filled treat.
20.08.2014 - 06:33
Machiavelli
Account deleted
Really liked that evil intro buildup... would of liked to hear a long tortured scream too... vox sound kind of subdued... heavy though... 7/10.

Hits total: 2222 | This month: 7