Metal Storm logo
Nightbringer - Streaming New Song

Nightbringer are streaming the second track taken from their new album, Ego Dominus Tuus (I Am Your Lord). The new song is called "I Am The Gateway" and it is currently streaming below in all its glory. It's seven minutes of new music from the American black metallers. Are you pleased with that song?

Regarding the new track, vocalist aR-Ra'd al-Iblis said: "The lyrics deal with the revelation of the higher self in the vision and communion with the absolute other. The diabolic and daimonic brother who is met at the edge of borders into the Unknown. It speaks of the pact between self and non-self, manifest and transcendental, spoken and the unthinkable. Met in the circle of pacts, these two principles coming together in the daring of facing each other reveals the mystical peaks of the magical arts."

Ego Dominus Tuus will be released by Season Of Mist on September 26th (September 30 in North America). Check out the tune "Et Nox Illuminatio Mea In Deliciis Meis" here if you still haven't.

Tracklist:

01. Prayer Of Naphal
02. Et Nox Illuminatio Mea In Deliciis Meis
03. Lantern Of Eden's Night
04. Things Which Are Naught
05. I Am The Gateway
06. Call Of The Exile
07. Where Fire Never Dreamt Of Man
08. The Witchfires Of Tubal-Qayin
09. Salvation Is The Son Of Leviathan (Alabas in Memoriam)
10. The Otherness Of Being

Source: season-of-mist.com
Band profile: Nightbringer
Posted: 27.08.2014 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 2   Visited by: 27 users
27.08.2014 - 23:12
Electes

Sufficiently sinister black metal. Menthor's showing was the most impressive. Great work from behind the set!
28.08.2014 - 01:35
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
This album of theirs is really and truly good. A lot better than anything they released before.
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

Hits total: 1992 | This month: 6