10. Crawling Off To Die

Found in 1 list
Top lists

Comments

Comments: 13   Visited by: 91 users
28.08.2014 - 19:14
!J.O.O.E.!
Account deleted
New track. Sounds good for what it is. Whatever that is.

http://www.stereogum.com/1702041/dawnbringer-one-eyed-sister-stereogum-premiere/mp3s/
28.08.2014 - 20:57
raveneffect

Written by Guest on 28.08.2014 at 19:14

New track. Sounds good for what it is. Whatever that is.

http://www.stereogum.com/1702041/dawnbringer-one-eyed-sister-stereogum-premiere/mp3s/

This is more than a reason to give it a try.

thanks joe
28.08.2014 - 21:02
!J.O.O.E.!
Account deleted
Written by raveneffect on 28.08.2014 at 20:57

This is more than a reason to give it a try.

thanks joe

No prob. If you haven't you should check out the rest of the discog, it's pretty varied from black metal, blackened heavy metal, heavy metal and to whatever this is. In Sickness And In Dreams is probably their best work.
28.10.2014 - 12:34
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Good underground sound... I don't get manowar what can be more pop sound, are in the sunshine, this where guitars and all sound are 'true'' ... more epic are in underground and so called true meatheads probably don't know this band
Great album ... staffers MS awards, don't forgot
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
28.10.2014 - 13:42
Alex F
Slick Dick Rick
Written by Bad English on 28.10.2014 at 12:34

I don't get manowar what can be more pop sound, are in the sunshine, this where guitars and all sound are 'true'' ... more epic are in underground

This "sentence" makes quite nearly no sense at all. How do different guitar sounds/styles sound "true" when compared to others? Why are you talking about Manowar on a Dawnbringer album page?
28.10.2014 - 13:43
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Written by Alex F on 28.10.2014 at 13:42

I don't get manowar what can be more pop sound, are in the sunshine, this where guitars and all sound are 'true'' ... more epic are in underground

This "sentence" makes quite nearly no sense at all. How do different guitar sounds/styles sound "true" when compared to others? Why are you talking about Manowar on a Dawnbringer album page?

Just ignore him, he never makes any sense whatsoever.
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

28.10.2014 - 13:58
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Alex F on 28.10.2014 at 13:42

That's why I said ''true'' not true and besides manowar who considers them as true metal band... some of their songs are more to pop not metal
This album is good, I knew band before, and I still try to figure why they are in underground

guitar sound can be pop, guitar sound can be metal, and why I talk, because non of other sites, forums and so on where people who likes HM even mention this one . For them band is alien, all people see is manowar, virgine steele and if people talk about ''true us metal'' they see those bands , but this, something new, this is avidance that metal is not dead and not all what came from 80's are good and was good, we can have it even HM genre in America have good bands today
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
28.10.2014 - 14:01
!J.O.O.E.!
Account deleted
They're on Profound Lore. Not really underground...
28.10.2014 - 14:13
Ilham
Giant robot
Written by Guest on 28.10.2014 at 14:01

They're on Profound Lore. Not really underground...

Shush, you'll start a debate on what is underground and what isn't.
28.10.2014 - 16:37
Alex F
Slick Dick Rick
Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 28.10.2014 at 13:43

Just ignore him, he never makes any sense whatsoever.

Yeah, his reply to my questioning seems to affirm your suspicion. Drawing comparisons between Manowar, Dawnbringer, and pop is just idiotic.
I haven't heard this yet, but I'm hoping it deviates from the recent downward trend in the quality of Dawnbringer's albums
29.10.2014 - 01:46
!J.O.O.E.!
Account deleted
Well 'Not Your Night' was an extremely pale glimpse of what they used to be, but I doubt even that would had made the cut on their early great albums. That being said this album is pretty ok I guess. Probably their best for a while. My issue is that it's so God damn slow. It takes until the end of track 7 to barely move out of the drudging slow-to-mid pace they stay at. I've no problem with slow songs but they lack oomph really. Then again I suppose the pace-ier songs near the end don't really fit the picture either.
29.10.2014 - 04:28
Lit.
Account deleted
Eh, real weak compared to the last one. The last one was great.
29.10.2014 - 06:17
R'Vannith
ghedengi
^ Lit. gets it, in relation to the previous album that is. I still need to listen to this one.

Hits total: 3152 | This month: 9