Metal Storm logo
Morgoth - New Single Streaming Online

You can finally hear something new from German death metal veterans Morgoth. The band recently released the 7" single God Is Evil which contains two brand new studio tracks, the title track as well as "Die As Deceiver", and comes with a powerful artwork by Costin Chioreanu. You can enjoy the song "God Is Evil" right here. What do you think about it?

Century Media Records will also make two classic Morgoth releases available again. The band's legendary 1988 demo Pits Of Utumno (to be released on 12inch vinyl and as digital download) and the highly sought-after second longplayer album Odium (out on CD with live bonus tracks, LP and as digital download) from 1993. Both titles will be released on September 15th. More details to be revealed shortly.

Their new album Ungod is planned to be released in 2015.

Source: centurymedia.com
Band profile: Morgoth
Posted: 29.08.2014 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 2   Visited by: 30 users
29.08.2014 - 14:11
Darkside Momo
Retired
Decent, typical Morgoth, not exceptionnal by any means. Mark Grewe still kicks major ass, though
----
My Author's Blog (in French)

"You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you"

"I've lost too many years now
I'm stealing back my soul
I am awake"
31.08.2014 - 16:46
Rapid Fire

Agree, good stuff but nothing outstanding. At least they seem to be into death metal again, forgetting that (infamous) industrial age...
----
Twelve voices were shouting in anger, and they were all alike. The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Hits total: 2423 | This month: 6