Metal Storm logo
Primal Fear - New Drummer Announced

Drummer Aquiles Priester has joined German metallers Primal Fear. The band has now announced their new drummer. He will replace Randy Black who left due to irreconcilable differences between him and vocalist Ralf Scheepers. Aquiles Priester is the drummer and founder for the Brazilian heavy metal band Hangar. He was also the drummer for Angra until 2009.

The band welcomed him: "Yes it's true - ladies & gentlemen, please give a warm welcome to the new Primal Fear drummer - Mr. Aquilles Priester! We're proud that such an amazing artist is joining our band and Aquiles will make his live debut with the band @ Knock Out Festival on Dec 20, 2014 in Karlsruhe, Germany."

Courtesy of the band's Facebook page

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Primal Fear
Posted: 11.09.2014 by Bad English

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 5   Visited by: 31 users
11.09.2014 - 13:15
Joppe
Steelemeister
I'm still waiting for the announcement from them of returning to the style they had going on Nuclear Fire. For me PF became kind of irrelevant after that.
----
My vision is augmented
11.09.2014 - 15:37
Mountain King
K i K o
Yes! I hope aquiles puts his style in the music...
12.09.2014 - 03:10
thehondo

Again, a picture without Magnuss? Is he still in the band? So does this me no Noturnull?
----
No time like the present
12.09.2014 - 05:02
Skoda

Really loved the work Priestar put forth with Angra. Super excited these guys picked him up!
----
Sleeping on his laurels.
12.09.2014 - 06:40
mikeprado30

Nice choice! We hope the band would keep his level (their last album was nice)
----
BARDS WE ARE, BARDS WE WILL BE!

Hits total: 1796 | This month: 5