Metal Storm logo
Please Stop Feeding Crap to Your FOC

Thumbs up: +2
In the last several hours, I have (as is rarely the case) had a good, big breakfast + dinner.

I feel great.

...as is rarely the case. So - what have I consumed, to put this diamond-in-the-rough smile on my dial? For once, no junk. No crap. No chips, no lollies, no chocolate bars, no Great White Bread. No shark either - but indeed, some fantastic fish.

Why am I writing this all, out of the blue? I would just like to get a certain message through. Note to self? Mayhaps. Whatever - don't pay attention if you care not for hauora. Just thought I'd take the chance to promote some good, say "Happy new year," and "Kia ora!"

Taku kai - my food today:
1 banana
About a bowl of cereal (Nutri-Grain + Sultana Bran)
Two great bits of hoki in tempura batter (that last bit ideally would have been different)
Half a tomato
Cauliflower - a good chunk
Couple pieces of Turkish Delight
A whole lot of water
oh yeah, and a bit of rye/wheat/rice-flour crispbread/cracker. "98% fat free" is rather immaterial, hardly worth the big blue circle of tree-paper it's printed on. "Cholesterol free" is slightly more interesting, but perhaps about as much of a red herring for healhy eating

footnote: FOC above = family or country. Why such a title, regarding crap food? We don't need it. The family, the country, don't need it. If we stop buying it, "they" will stop producing and selling it. The more genuinely good food we buy (grow?) and consume, the healthier, happier and smarter we'll be, and the wider community will be all the better for it

...k, that's my rant for the week. Rolling into the awesome music, vite! [Quickly!]

Created by: Syk | 23.01.2013

1. Anata - Under A Stone With No Inscription
2004 - Entropy Within
2. Bloodbath - The Fathomless Mastery
2008 - Drink from the Cup of Heresy
3. Cryptopsy - None So Vile
1996 - Slit Your Guts
4. Death - Scream Bloody Gore
1987 - Regurgitated Guts
5. Entombed - Left Hand Path
1990 - Supposed to Rot / But Life Goes On
6. Forbidden - Twisted Into Form
1990 - Step by Step
7. Gorod - Leading Vision
2006 - Thirst for Power
8. Hypocrisy - Penetralia
1992 - Left to Rot
9. Immolation - Majesty And Decay
2010 - The Purge
10. Judas Priest - British Steel
1980 - You Don't Have to Be Old to Be Wise

Disclaimer: All top lists are unofficial and do not represent the point of view of the MS Staff.
[ More lists by Syk ]

Comments

‹‹ Back to Lists
Comments: 2   Visited by: 22 users
13.09.2014 - 23:40
Ilham
Giant robot
I forgot how random you can be sometimes. I just loved that list description. +1.
14.09.2014 - 00:21
Diverge
I don't understand this but I approve of the albums on this list!

Hits total: 1530 | This month: 7