Metal Storm logo
Luci Tristis

05.02.2007 - 09:48
Hermanubis
Account deleted
Great new French melancholic/depressive black metal band.
Discovered them a while ago when i noticed one of their songs sounded a lot like Summoning, however their other songs are more raw and depressive (although they seem to prefer the title melancholic).
Anyone else familiar with the band? Its rather tricky to get a hold of their 2006 demo 'Simplex Mortalis' because their songs have been removed from myspace but songs such as 'She Bleeds Onto The Earth' are well worth checking out. If anyone has any links to their music, please post them. Feel free to discuss the band, but they probably arent well known enough to be familiar to most people.

Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/lucitristisblackmetal
05.02.2007 - 09:58
Lucas
Mr. Noise
You're right, I don't know them too.

I will not be on much this week because I'm having an exchange with school, but I'll check them after saturday probably.

Until then, added to favorites.
----
SLUDGE. DOOM. DEATH. Wait, what?

"The reason I'm running for president is because I can't be Bruce Springsteen." - Barack Obama
20.02.2007 - 03:30
Lucas
Mr. Noise
Ok, I totally forgot about this.

Now it is the middle of the night and I am dead tired, have been awake for way too long. So I guess this is the perfect time for some depressive black.. and I must say, I like it a lot. Good stuff.
----
SLUDGE. DOOM. DEATH. Wait, what?

"The reason I'm running for president is because I can't be Bruce Springsteen." - Barack Obama