Metal Storm logo
Paul Wardingham - New Video Online

After two teaser videos were posted, Paul Wardingham has finally released a video performance of his new song "Beyond Human," the first single from his upcoming album, which can be seen below. Paul has been working on a follow-up album to his well received debut Assimilate Regenerate, titled The Human Affliction.

Despite several setbacks due to health and other reasons, he's finally able to introduce new music to the fans after three years. Starting today, he's also offering fans a Beyond Human Download Pack from his official website, which offers fans a high quality download of the single along with tabs for the entire song (both lead and rhythm), backing tracks to play to, desktop wallpapers and more.

What do you think of Paul Wardingham's newest song? How does it compare to Assimilate Regenerate?

Source: paulwardingham.com
Band profile: Paul Wardingham
Posted: 23.09.2014 by ScottyM

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 5   Visited by: 38 users
23.09.2014 - 21:42
RainFillsRivers

Brilliant! A great next step from Assimilate Regenerate !
----
- Wrainth
24.09.2014 - 01:47
ScottyM

I won't lie, I don't know the man, but I've got a total man crush on him. Not only is his creativity something I can't begin to even pretend to comprehend, but he's also a really nice guy, acknowledging compliments and answering all sorts of questions on his videos. This guy is awesome!

Oh, and I think it's cute that he offers to sell tabs and backing tracks, as though the majority of human beings would have anywhere near the talent to perform them.
24.09.2014 - 02:09
Dark Cornatus
Powerslave
I like this better than his other stuff. He isn't just riding between power chords. It's like one massive solo
24.09.2014 - 06:10
Rupert

Kinda looks like when Darth Vader takes off his mask.
24.09.2014 - 16:04
MrClansman1

Sounds like he's going to continue, where he finished on Assimilate Regenerate, what is good. Impressive performance as always!

Hits total: 2507 | This month: 6