Metal Storm logo
In Flames - To Film New DVD In Sweden

Currently on the road in Europe touring in support of their newest album Siren Charms, In Flames are about to record a new live DVD/Blu-Ray/album due to be released in 2015. The band is filming the release on the last shows of the tour in November in Stockholm and Gothenburg, Sweden. It's been 9 years since their last DVD was released, which was Used And Abused... In Live We Trust.

Who's excited about a new live DVD?

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: In Flames
Posted: 14.10.2014 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 54 users
14.10.2014 - 11:45
s_t_s

Well I used to love this band and their previous DVD truly rocks and shows what a great gig sounds and look like ! But now I really don't feel like listening about them anymore I even cancelled attending their latest gig nearby... So, to answer the question : nope I'm not excited about that DVD, I'm not excited about IF at all indeed
14.10.2014 - 14:39
FeskarN

Written by s_t_s on 14.10.2014 at 11:45

Well I used to love this band and their previous DVD truly rocks and shows what a great gig sounds and look like ! But now I really don't feel like listening about them anymore I even cancelled attending their latest gig nearby... So, to answer the question : nope I'm not excited about that DVD, I'm not excited about IF at all indeed

I feel exactly the same. I have lost my intresst in them totally :/ They used to be my favourite band..
----
The Land Is Silent... Before The Storm!
15.10.2014 - 14:22
s_t_s

Wow, feel sorry for the people who wanted to attend IF's gig in Strasbourg yesterday (as I first planned before I could listen to Siren Crap because the gig was cancelled :/
16.10.2014 - 11:49
bodomdragon

Written by FeskarN on 14.10.2014 at 14:39

Written by s_t_s on 14.10.2014 at 11:45

I feel exactly the same. I have lost my intresst in them totally :/ They used to be my favourite band..

It is thousands of us that feel the same way.

Hits total: 2417 | This month: 4