Metal Storm logo
Korn - Releasing Photo Book To Celebrate Debut Album 20th Anniversary

Korn's debut album Korn was released on October 11th, 1994. To celebrate its 20th anniversary, the band is releasing a limited-edition 300-page hard cover book including photos from the archives paired with brand new notes and commentary from the members. From the stage to the dressing room to the recording studio, you'll have unlimited access to everything that went into the band's career so far.

You can pre-order it first along with lots more on PledgeMusic.

Frontman Jonathan Davis recently said in a interview that the band plans to celebrate the 20th anniversary of its debut album by performing the album from start to finish at selected shows on their upcoming tour.

Davis said: "Personally, I don't know how I'm gonna celebrate. But as a release, I know we're gonna start doing, on festivals, we're gonna play the first album in its entirety. We're gonna start doing that. We're even gonna play 'Daddy'. And I said I would never do it, but I'm gonna do it anyway. So we're gonna do the complete album in its entirety and then tag on some songs at the end of the show. So it should be pretty cool. But it's gonna be very stripped down. I think we will recapture what we were doing at that time, when we were coming up. It was our first album, we didn't have any production, it was just one backdrop. So I think it'll be kind of like that down-and-dirty, cool, old-school vibe, and we'll do the first record... Once the 20th anniversary hits, we'll start doing it."

Source: korn.com
Band profile: Korn
Posted: 15.10.2014 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 2   Visited by: 19 users
15.10.2014 - 18:44
Opethian

Maybe if i was 16 again i would but .... naaahhh
15.10.2014 - 18:55
BloodTears
ANA-thema
Written by Opethian on 15.10.2014 at 18:44

Maybe if i was 16 again i would but .... naaahhh

Wouldn't it be nice if we could all be 16 again? Wait... I listened to Alanis Morissette back then. Still good
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram

Hits total: 1595 | This month: 3