Metal Storm logo
Riot V - New Album Trailer Released

Start your week by listening to the trailer of Riot V's upcoming album. The remaining members of legendary metallers Riot are back and are ready to unleash the follow up to 2011's reunion record Immortal Soul. They are ready to unveil new music and the new record is called Unleash The Fire. See the new trailer below.

The new record, as a digipak version with one bonus track - a standard version and download, is slated for an October 22nd release in Scandinavia, an October 24th release in Germany, an October 27th release in Europe and an October 28th release in the US and Canada via SPV/Steamhammer.

This marks the first release from the band without the late founding guitarist Mark Reale who passed away in early 2012 and was limited on his participation on Immortal Soul because of his health issues.

Through the storm of life's obstacles, Don Van Stavern and Mike Flyntz are joined by powerhouse vocalist Todd Michael Hall (Burning Starr, Reverence (USA)), Frank Gilchriest (Virgin Steele, Riot's Army of One) and former Mike Flyntz guitar student and resident shredder Nick Lee and are ready to raise the flag in honor of the Riot legacy of music.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Riot
Posted: 20.10.2014 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 6   Visited by: 28 users
20.10.2014 - 17:02
DeathSlyzer

What? This record was released in August, wasn't it?
----
I sold my soul to any fool who'd buy it!
What's it gonna take to make you riot!?
20.10.2014 - 17:06
BloodTears
ANA-thema
Written by DeathSlyzer on 20.10.2014 at 17:02

What? This record was released in August, wasn't it?

Only in Asia I think.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram
20.10.2014 - 17:24
nikosleo

Yes, without the "V" in the Logo"!
20.10.2014 - 18:29
DeathSlyzer

Oh, ok. I didn't listen to it then, and I don't think I'll be doing it now either. Does anyone know if it's actually any good?
----
20.10.2014 - 18:53
Tzo87
Music lover
Written by DeathSlyzer on 20.10.2014 at 18:29

Oh, ok. I didn't listen to it then, and I don't think I'll be doing it now either. Does anyone know if it's actually any good?

It's a decent album, but it lacks the "Reale factor". The guitar playing of Mark Reale was the heart and soul of Riot, the very essence of the band.
----
"Information is not knowledge.
Knowledge is not wisdom.
Wisdom is not truth.
Truth is not beauty.
Beauty is not love.
Love is not music.
Music is THE BEST."
23.10.2014 - 08:37
DeathSlyzer

Written by Tzo87 on 20.10.2014 at 18:53

Written by DeathSlyzer on 20.10.2014 at 18:29

It's a decent album, but it lacks the "Reale factor". The guitar playing of Mark Reale was the heart and soul of Riot, the very essence of the band.

That's also how I feel. Reale had a great playing style, and I'm sad he won't be sharing anymore of it with us. RIP Mark.
----

Hits total: 1564 | This month: 6