Account deleted
"prochaine annonce de groupes le 17 février 2007!!"

Edited by Jeff: (in english please )

"Next bands, the 17 of february 2007"
18.02.2007 - 12:00
Jeff
Freaky Admin
Elite
Damn, this year the Hell Fest is really big...

Incredible...
----
Come with us to Hellfest 2011!
18.02.2007 - 14:36
Eight
Shapeshifter
My goodness! why am i living in estonia?
----
Book: "I am a Shepherd. Folks like a man of God."

Mal: "No, they don't. Men of God make everyone feel guilty and judged."
19.02.2007 - 12:49
fikce
Account deleted
Yeah!! and announcements are not finished yet!!
20.02.2007 - 03:22
Lucas
Mr. Noise
Elite
This is just fucking awesome! I got no idea where it is, where Clisson is, but this looks more awesome than Wacken ffs!

Emperor, Immortal, Mayhem, Behemoth.. i say f*** wacken and I'm going here!
----
SLUDGE. DOOM. DEATH. Wait, what?

"The reason I'm running for president is because I can't be Bruce Springsteen." - Barack Obama
20.02.2007 - 15:31
Lucas
Mr. Noise
Elite
Why can't they do this in the Summer holidays..

Now it will be a real pain in the ass to get there..
----
SLUDGE. DOOM. DEATH. Wait, what?

"The reason I'm running for president is because I can't be Bruce Springsteen." - Barack Obama
24.02.2007 - 20:25
Markku
Account deleted
Atheist and Cynic at the same festival, this is awesome.
28.02.2007 - 16:14
fikce
Account deleted
hehe!
02.03.2007 - 21:33
DOOM
Account deleted
...What a Festival... guys/girls, if any of you are going let me please. Im gonna travel all the way down from the north of England to watch it. Probably on my own.

But theres no way im missing it..:drool:
03.03.2007 - 00:24
SirenOfTheStyx
Account deleted
I really didn't know that the Hellfest could get so big...
(I have a friend who's going there, and I was always laughing at her like "I prefer going to big festivals"... maybe I'll swallow my pride and ask if I can join her )
Is France turning metal ?
03.03.2007 - 14:02
Ulric
i was at the hellfest last year it was great but this year it's soooo big !!!!
05.03.2007 - 12:15
ghost
i'll be there this year hellfest turn so big now

i hope some peaple from metalstorm 'll be there too we 'll be able to organize a meeting and metalstorm spot in the camping like we did two years ago in graspop
----
metal always live in us and deedee always in my heart :dwink:
05.03.2007 - 13:47
wrathchild
Staff
Depending on my classes/exams, I'll go to either Graspop or Hellfest. I may have to skip Friday if I go to Hellfest, which shouldn't be very annoying since Therion, Blind Guardian, Pain Of Salavation won't be playing on Friday (since they will be at Graspop then) and Megadeth is on Sunday

I know I'll have non-MS friends going to Hellfest (for example, the friend I go to concerts with and that ghost already met three times).
----
La belleza no reside en lo que puedas crear, sino en lo que eres capaz de transmitir
Beauty resides not in what you're able to create, but in what you're able to communicate

Txus, Mägo De Oz
05.03.2007 - 14:44
Jeff
Freaky Admin
Elite
And Dream Theater will probably be at Hellfest too (and if DT is there, SX will be there too...)

Damn... Graspop will have to add a lot of good bands if they want to see me... HellFest is so great this year... no doubt, it's not a "little" fest anymore...
----
08.03.2007 - 12:29
Ulric
serious rumors (just need to be confirmed by the hellfest) = as we fight , testament , megadeth , dark tranquility , chimaira , destinity , otargos , will haven , rise and fall , mastodon , dream theater , type o negative , dimmu borgir , mumakil , blockheads , slayer . (taken from different source = hellfest's forum , metalorgie , heavyouest , vs-webzine etc...)

see you in june
08.03.2007 - 13:04
wrathchild
Staff
Megadeth is somehow confirmed, since it's listed on the band's site.
Same for Chimaira, they'll play on Friday.
----
La belleza no reside en lo que puedas crear, sino en lo que eres capaz de transmitir
Beauty resides not in what you're able to create, but in what you're able to communicate

Txus, Mägo De Oz
09.03.2007 - 12:32
fikce
Account deleted
The final line-up annouce will be done on Friday 16th... 4 Headliners and 10 other bands will be anounced!
09.03.2007 - 14:20
Promonex
Cathemeral
Elite
Another four headliners??! Fuck, Hellfest surely goes over the top this year!
----
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu... This is the truth! This is my belief! ...At least for now.
- The Mystery of Life, Vol. 841 Ch. 26
09.03.2007 - 14:29
fikce
Account deleted
Written by Promonex on 09.03.2007 at 14:20

Another four headliners??! Fuck, Hellfest surely goes over the top this year!

for sure...
10.03.2007 - 14:13
Ulric
Megadeth confirmed , i bet slayer an dream theater , but for the last headliner i dont know !
for the 10 other bands it will be testament , chimaira , type o negative , dark tranquility ...
13.03.2007 - 22:58
TheDamned
Account deleted
Let's hope they don't fuck it up , see too big and can't handle the payload/extra people . I'm tempted to go but as I said in the Emperor thread , I heard some horror stories about Hellfest ...
14.03.2007 - 13:09
fikce
Account deleted
Written by Guest on 13.03.2007 at 22:58

Let's hope they don't fuck it up , see too big and can't handle the payload/extra people . I'm tempted to go but as I said in the Emperor thread , I heard some horror stories about Hellfest ...

As I said in the Emperor thread, the Hellfest is a serious festival and you can check that horror stories are fake phoning the Clisson Police Station!

This year the festival will upgrade the festival-goers conditions (showers,cheaper beer and food prices...)
14.03.2007 - 13:12
wrathchild
Staff
Written by Guest on 13.03.2007 at 22:58

I bet you're referring to another fest, Metal Alliance (I and II). This fest was a shame...

EDIT: oh ok I read your post in the Emperor thread. Well, I don't know but with a bit of self-organisation, everything should be alright. Plus maybe we'll be a few MSers there who aren't into fighting and stuff like that
----

Txus, Mägo De Oz
14.03.2007 - 18:08
Jeff
Freaky Admin
Elite
First you can believe Fikce, he knows what he is saying hehe

Also, you can trust me, Hellfest is something serrious... don't believe all those shitty rumours. They're cool motivated people who love Metal and want to have a "real" Metal fest in France...

...and as you can see with the line up of the year, it's already a BIG real fest right?

(for me it's better than Wacken no doubt...)
----
14.03.2007 - 20:41
TheDamned
Account deleted
Yeah I was reffering to Metal Alliance , a shame , I almost bought tickets but decided against it at the last minute . I'm actually hearing mixed reviews about Hellfest : I don't doubt it is run by cool people however . And I have no fear about the metal portion of the crowd . But some say the core and punk bands attract a more aggressive crowd . Well I'll wait for the final line up , see what my friend says and probably cave in because I'm weak :p

And it's true the line up is astonishing this year . I don't know if it's better than Wacken for me tho , the two festivals complete each over very well I think

Edit : Rechecked with some of the guys who told me those stories : apparently they were talking about the furyfest . Now my wallet is screaming for help .
14.03.2007 - 21:06
Jeff
Freaky Admin
Elite
Well, don't worry, that's not the same people than the one of Metalliance (he is probably in Paraguay right now anyway... but damn this guy fucked the reputation of the french organizers )

About Punk and Core bands. You have the same ones at Graspop and no problem!
----
16.03.2007 - 13:22
fikce
Account deleted
HERE ARE THE LAST BANDS ANNOUNCED!

SLAYER / DREAM THEATER / MEGADETH / TYPE O NEGATIVE / MASTODON /
CHIMAIRA / DARK TRANQUILITY / BLOODSIMPLE / SCARVE / HEAVENLY /
MANIGANCE / MUMAKIL / MISTAKEN ELEMENT / UFYCH SORMEER / PRIMAL AGE /
KAIZEN / LYZANXIA / DESTINITY / HACRIDE / IMPUREZA / DOWNFALL / ZERO MENTALITY / THE SET UP

!!
16.03.2007 - 16:13
TheDamned
Account deleted
Written by Guest on 16.03.2007 at 13:22

KAIZEN / LYZANXIA / DESTINITY / HACRIDE / IMPUREZA / DOWNFALL / ZERO MENTALITY / THE SET UP

!!

That is huge as I said in the news section . Quick question : How far is Clisson from Nantes ?
16.03.2007 - 16:21
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Elite
This line-up is way way way superior to those of either Graspop and Wacken. More interesting and better bands and the power metal quootient is much much lower.
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

16.03.2007 - 17:06
fikce
Account deleted
Written by Guest on 16.03.2007 at 16:13

Written by Guest on 16.03.2007 at 13:22

!!

That is huge as I said in the news section . Quick question : How far is Clisson from Nantes ?

approximately 30 km!

Hits total: 20559 | This month: 19