Metal Storm logo
Bloodbath - Streaming New Album Title Track

Who wants to hear another new Bloodbath track? You got it. The Swedish death metallers just launched the title track from the band's upcoming fourth album Grand Morbid Funeral, their first in six years and with new vocalist Nick Holmes. This is already the third song the band shares from the new release. Enjoy the new song here. Are you pleased with it?

Guitarist Anders "Blakkheim" Nyström states: "With his sinister and ominous vocal delivery, it's an absolute pleasure to make Old Nick the bell-ringer in Bloodbath's grand morbid funeral!"

The album will be out November 18th via Peaceville Records. If you want to listen to the other new tracks, check out "Unite In Pain" and "Famine Of God's Word" released before.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Bloodbath
Posted: 31.10.2014 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 19   Visited by: 189 users
31.10.2014 - 21:10
Gothmog_Motsham

Releasing this one on Halloween was so fitting. Being a cheesy ass song that was supposed to sound spooky and evil.
31.10.2014 - 21:22
Unhealer
Eclecticist
Weakest song of the three released, still okay-ish.
31.10.2014 - 21:55
Lit.
Account deleted
I think we get the point by now: The album is gonna be a letdown.
31.10.2014 - 22:17
Vermoorden

I don't get the hate. This song is fucking fantastic. Nice old school vibe to it.
31.10.2014 - 22:47
Dark Forever
Ruído Sonoro
Written by Vermoorden on 31.10.2014 at 22:17

I don't get the hate. This song is fucking fantastic. Nice old school vibe to it.

There goes 2. Probably my favourite song of the 3 released so far.
----
Taste the DARK...
... and you'll live FOREVER!
01.11.2014 - 00:41
Deadmeat
Necrobutcher
Wow this seems... awfull. and i am a huge fanboy of this band... the vocals seem ok, the music is the big problem..
----
Υou've sold your human essence to the cold world of dead and empty things... You're SOLD!
01.11.2014 - 01:29
bleak
Account deleted
Certainly not mind blowing, but i think that they've done a good job so far. I think that the album is not going to change my life or something, but it will probably be a good old school death metal album.
01.11.2014 - 01:40
Wukk

This is the death metal equivalent of Hard Rock Hallelujah.
----
If you're 666 then I'm 777
http://www.last.fm/user/Joodicator
01.11.2014 - 02:59
LeKiwi
High Fist Prog
Much better performance from Nick and not a bad song either - especially from 4:25.
01.11.2014 - 09:20
Joe Zombie

I actually like this one more than the other two. Still undecided if I want the album or not. Seems like it will be some good tracks with mostly average filler.
01.11.2014 - 12:06
X5452
Account deleted
Stop uploaded songs on Soundcloud, the quality is so bad! Also this song in itself is kinda boring.
01.11.2014 - 16:33
BlueDragon

Written by Vermoorden on 31.10.2014 at 22:17

Yeah i also don't understand the hate!? It seems to me that people are always unsatisfied with something...
01.11.2014 - 16:37
!J.O.O.E.!
Account deleted
Written by Guest on 01.11.2014 at 12:06

Stop uploaded songs on Soundcloud, the quality is so bad! Also this song in itself is kinda boring.

You do realise that weird, artefacted sound around the vocals at points was intentional, and nothing to do with the upload quality? I realise now though that all Soundcloud stuff is converted to 128kbps so you probably have a point.

As for the vocal quality they sound much better. Kudos to the post-production team. Can't imagine how much twiddling and studio magic it took to get it sounding like that.

Song was boring though.
01.11.2014 - 16:40
garmling
Account deleted
Crushing...love it! and in the end the mighty Chris Reifert!!! Fuck yesss!
01.11.2014 - 17:35
X5452
Account deleted
Written by Guest on 01.11.2014 at 16:37

Written by Guest on 01.11.2014 at 12:06

You do realise that weird, artefacted sound around the vocals at points was intentional, and nothing to do with the upload quality? I realise now though that all Soundcloud stuff is converted to 128kbps so you probably have a point.

As for the vocal quality they sound much better. Kudos to the post-production team. Can't imagine how much twiddling and studio magic it took to get it sounding like that.

Song was boring though.

Yes I know it was intentional. But the conversion Soundcloud does make its awfull to listen to, especially on good speakers. It´s not just this track, every band that has ever uploaded anything to Soundckloud has bad sounding songs. Bands need to stop using it imo, use Youtube or even better use Vimeo. Even when you don´t have a video you can put some HD pictures as background or just make a lyric video. It´s much more pleasant for the ears. IF YOU MUST use audio only please just upload a flac or 320kbps mp3 file to a website and give people a download link.

But that is my take on it, I despise Soundcloud.
01.11.2014 - 18:06
!J.O.O.E.!
Account deleted
Written by Guest on 01.11.2014 at 17:35

Yes I know it was intentional. But the conversion Soundcloud does make its awfull to listen to, especially on good speakers. It´s not just this track, every band that has ever uploaded anything to Soundckloud has bad sounding songs. Bands need to stop using it imo, use Youtube or even better use Vimeo. Even when you don´t have a video you can put some HD pictures as background or just make a lyric video. It´s much more pleasant for the ears. IF YOU MUST use audio only please just upload a flac or 320kbps mp3 file to a website and give people a download link.

I rarely seem to use it but sounds like quite a lot of people have complaints. I think most people assume Youtube is low quality but from what I gather it's amongst the better ones, compared to Bandcamp, and Soundcloud apparently.
01.11.2014 - 18:57
X5452
Account deleted
Written by Guest on 01.11.2014 at 18:06

Written by Guest on 01.11.2014 at 17:35

I rarely seem to use it but sounds like quite a lot of people have complaints. I think most people assume Youtube is low quality but from what I gather it's amongst the better ones, compared to Bandcamp, and Soundcloud apparently.

If you render your stuff well and upload it in HD the quality on Youtube is fine. If you upload it in low quality obviously its gonna suck.
01.11.2014 - 21:32
AngelofDeth
Cyborg Raptor
Actually thought it was decent at first but after a couple mins it definitely gets boring.
----
pewpew.. gotcha
06.11.2014 - 21:54
Malignar

Pretty good. Definitely could be worse. I prefer their faster blasting stuff though.

Hits total: 3883 | This month: 6