Metal Storm logo
Beardfish - Announce New Album, Details Unveiled

Prog rockers Beardfish are back! The Swedes have been hard at work on the follow-up to The Void, and now they have revealed that their brand new eighth studio album, titled +4626-Comfortzone, will be released in North America on the 27th of January 2015 and in Europe on the 12th of January via Inside Out Music. If you are curious about it, take a look at the album cover below as well as the tracklist and whet your appetite.

Are you excited about the new album from Beardfish?

Tracklist:
01. The One Inside Part 1 - Noise In The Background
02. Hold On
03. Comfort Zone
04. Can You See Me Now
05. King
06. The One Inside Part 2 - My Companion Throughout Life
07. Daughter Whore
08. If We Must Be Apart (A Love Story Continued)
09. Ode To The Rock'n'Roller
10. The One Inside Part 3 - Relief

The band had this to say about the forthcoming album: "In this case the comfort zone is the invisible protective suit of negative thinking, almost like an entity of itself. It's been with you since birth: your parents and your teachers and your friends and your neighbours all teaching you the way the world works - this is how it is and will be and there's nothing you can do about it. The negative vibe is like a voice living inside of you, a companion through life. With time you start to like that voice and the place it takes you to: your comfort zone. I'm so sick and tired of it and I want to address it and maybe in that way start to work my way out of it."

Source: insideoutmusic.com
Band profile: Beardfish
Posted: 12.11.2014 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 1   Visited by: 18 users
12.11.2014 - 12:09
K✞ulu
Seeker of Truth
I am excited, but I hope it has a different sound from The Void.
----
Savor what you feel and what you see
Things that may not seem important now
But may be tomorrow

R.I.P. Chuck Schuldiner

Satan was a Backstreet Boy

Hits total: 1474 | This month: 6