Metal Storm logo
Panzer - Lyric Video For New Song Released

The new supergroup Panzer has released a lyric video for the new track "Mr. Nobrain". You can hear now another taste of their impending debut album Send Them All To Hell which is set to be released on European soil on November 28th via Nuclear Blast. This new band features three familiar faces: vocalist and bassist Schmier (Destruction and Headhunter), guitarist Herman Frank (Accept, Victory) and drummer Stefan Schwarzmann (Accept). What do you think of this song?

Panzer frontman Schmier comments: "Who is Mr. Nobrain? A lot of people have been asking me this already. I think this lyric video will show you one point of view - on the other hand we all had those days where we just meet the wrong people right? Life is sometimes more inspiring than fiction!"

Schmier continues: "Musically this song really unites the 'thrashy' and the 'melodic' side of the band to a real skull crusher with a catchy but not cheesy chorus, that sticks to your brain like that bloody gum to your boot! Enjoy Panzer at its best!"

If you want to hear more of Panzer, check out the song "Panzer" over here.

Source: facebook.com
Posted: 14.11.2014 by PrepareForMetal

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   Visited by: 19 users
14.11.2014 - 12:37
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
I think here is to much Destruction into music, as Schmier on the vox... well I cant stand much Destrution, IMO most of albums are same even its big band, TM, yes, here new line up vocals I same. maybe band should tie Kreator gothic era changes... sometimes new sound and sound projects are goo, at this case, this album yes, next how much same music can you swallow?
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
14.11.2014 - 14:03
ScreamingSteelUS
Editor-in-Chief
I really want to like this band, simply because I love Accept and Schmier has a great voice, but so far I haven't heard anything encouraging. I have long found Destruction too generic for my tastes, and it sounds like the more pedestrian elements of Accept have leaked over into that. On top of that, there is nothing particularly inventive about the lyrics for any of the songs released.

I'll hold out until the album is actually released, but I am not confident.
----
"Earth is small and I hate it" - Lum Invader

I'm the Agent of Steel.
14.11.2014 - 15:48
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by ScreamingSteelUS on 14.11.2014 at 14:03

I really want to like this band, simply because I love Accept and Schmier has a great voice, but so far I haven't heard anything encouraging. I have long found Destruction too generic for my tastes, and it sounds like the more pedestrian elements of Accept have leaked over into that. On top of that, there is nothing particularly inventive about the lyrics for any of the songs released.

I'll hold out until the album is actually released, but I am not confident.

100% agreed but Accept is Accept because vocals,
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing

Hits total: 1780 | This month: 2