Metal Storm logo
AC/DC - Share New Video

After premiering a video for the tune "Play Ball", AC/DC give us another video to watch today. The song used is their second single, "Rock Or Bust". So far, you have been able to enjoy two new songs from AC/DC. Watch their new clip below. The band filmed it with director David Mallet in England.

It's been a tough year for AC/DC. Founding member and guitarist Malcolm Young has dementia and had to leave the band, and drummer Phil Rudd was arrested and will soon appear in court, on November 27th, as he was charged with possession of methamphetamine and cannabis and threatening to kill. The charge of attempting to procure murder has been withdrawn.

Rock Or Bust hits stores on December 2nd.

Source: acdc.com
Band profile: AC/DC
Posted: 24.11.2014 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 56 users
24.11.2014 - 13:04
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Band just did copy them self's as Thunderstuck video ... but even copy its 100 better as Black Sabbath did copy them self's whit 13 --- simple lyrics and yes Ac/Dc are guitar band and damn good one .
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
24.11.2014 - 22:54
Machiavelli
Account deleted
Rock or bust my hip bone... token black person @1:51... I wonder what it is like to be that guy who is stuck in the past?
25.11.2014 - 02:25
pappy

Must be awful to be eternal icons that have pulled more tail in a lifetime than most men would pull in ten. Of course song is weak but beside the point.
25.11.2014 - 20:18
Rapid Fire

Simple, straight, funny and with the same good feelings as usual... Yeah, it's AC/CD!
----
Twelve voices were shouting in anger, and they were all alike. The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Hits total: 1766 | This month: 3