Metal Storm logo
Shadows Fall - Update On Upcoming Album + Studio Video

American Thrash outfit Shadows Fall are set to release their new album "Threads Of Life" on April 3. The band have released a new video of themselves in the studio during the making of the album. Check it out at either of these links.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=NH2V4g6zNLY

http://link.brightcove.com/services/player/bcpid474445597

A message from frontman Brian Fair is as follows:

"What's happening everyone!! I know it has been a while since my last update but expect to be hearing from me a lot over the next few weeks!!"

"Lots of stuff going on in the world of Shadows Fall these days. We are eagerly awaiting the release of THREADS OF LIFE on April 3rd and are currently gearing up for the Jager Music Tour with our friends in Stone Sour and Lacuna Coil. We have been at home for a LONG time so there is a lot of pent up energy set to explode when we hit the stage in March!! We plan on debuting a few new songs from THREADS OF LIFE as well as working some older tunes back into the rotation."

"This week we are launching the official Shadows Fall Youtube.com channel. To celebrate its birth, we will also begin releasing a bunch of video webisodes documenting the writing and recording process of THREADS OF LIFE. We shot a bunch of footage at our practice space, Studio 606 and a few local bars and are excited to bring you what we've cut together so you can get a glimpse into the making of the album. Keep an eye out for a few surprise guest appearances!!!"

"That it is for now but keep an eye out for more updates soon!! We'll see everyone out on the Jagermeister Music tour. Check shadowsfall.com for dates in your area. Till then crack a brew and rock some tunes!!"

Source: smnnews.com
Band profile: Shadows Fall
Posted: 12.02.2007 by pyroleprechaun

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 1 user
12.02.2007 - 13:04
..HumanError..
Account deleted
Great great great. Going to check it out now.
15.02.2007 - 12:32
Passenger
Lost To Apathy
It has to be really good, if they want to beat Chimaira's "Resurrection" for best Metalcore album of the year.
----
You don't make up for your sins in church. You do it in the streets. You do it at home. The rest is bullshit and you know it ~ Mean Streets
17.02.2007 - 00:12
Arian Totalis
The Philosopher
@TheDissident:I'm sorry but in my oppinion Shadows Fall Is lightyears ahead of Chimaira.

Anyway, Hell Yeah! I can't Wait to get this album! I've been waiting a while for it and hope it doesn't disapoint. Judging from the webisode, it should be good, though probably no art of balance. In any case, I SHALL HAVE IT!!!
----
"For the Coward there is no Life
For the hero there is No Death"
-Kakita Toshimoko

"The Philosopher, you know so much about nothing at all." _Chuck Schuldiner.
23.03.2007 - 13:11
Syk
myspace/bonerama
Why are these guys labelled Thrash here on MS? On their Myspace they call themselves "Metal / Hardcore / Rock" - no Thrash.
----
death ? thrash ? death/doom/prog ? Hail Zoldon!

he's not the kind you have to wind up on Sundays

Hits total: 2599 | This month: 5