Metal Storm logo
Xbox One

29.11.2014 - 08:59
Jtbmetal123

I just recently traded in my 360 in and upgraded to the Xbox One. My Xbox One came with two games. After, a month of playing games and using it. Im honestly really impressed on how smooth it is and how awesome the graphics are. What do you guys think about the new system?
07.12.2014 - 06:31
Lionthrone

I have both the Xbox One and a PS4 and I use my Xbox 90% of the time. It's just so muh easier to walk through the door and say "Xbox on." and have it plus my TV come on. If I'm not playing a game I'm streaming Twitch.tv or Netflix so it's pretty much always on. I just wish they would get rid of the annoying adverts in the Store. I'm always a season behind most shows but everytime I scroll over there I see a fucking Walking Dead or Sons of Anarchy picture up from the current season (the one I haven't seen) and it really drives me nuts. That's the real plus with the PS4 though is you don't get annoying advertisements.

If I could scream at someone over at Xbox about it, I would, but I'm sure they're making so much money they don't care about that small percentile like myself who it might bother.