Metal Storm logo
Witherscape - New Song Streaming Online

Today marks the official release of Witherscape's new EP The New Tomorrow via Century Media Records. To celebrate that, the band is streaming the title track of the release "The New Tomorrow". All you have to do is enjoy it below. This is the only new song on the EP, which includes as well 3 cover songs and "Dead For Another Day" (an extension of the debut album's "Dead For A Day" single). Enjoy!

Dan Swanö said about the track: "Me and Ragnar got together in December 2013 to do some song writing. And once we entered our positions, me behind the drum kit with a microphone and Ragnar riffing away on his Strat, 'The New Tomorrow' just flowed out of us in minutes. It starts with a flashback from the track The Inheritance to clearly state that this song is an essential part in linking the first and the upcoming second album, both musically and lyrically."

Tracklist:
01. The New Tomorrow (4:42)
02. Defenders Of Creation (4:27)
03. A World Without Heroes (2:36)
04. Out In The Cold (6:35)
05. Dead For Another Day (4:40)

Source: centurymedia.com
Band profile: Witherscape
Posted: 08.12.2014 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 73 users
08.12.2014 - 22:10
BloodJuNkie
Of Egypt
Not as good as what i expected...
08.12.2014 - 22:52
musclassia

Not a fan of the verses (almost sound a bit like modern Iced Earth somehow) but the rest of the song is decent enough
09.12.2014 - 07:14
Steadydrummer619

Written by musclassia on 08.12.2014 at 22:52

Not a fan of the verses (almost sound a bit like modern Iced Earth somehow) but the rest of the song is decent enough

I agree. I didnt like when the vocals first came in but after that I enjoyed it a lot. Dan Swano knows what he is doing; As always!
10.12.2014 - 11:45
Rot Teufel

Sounds like a less heavier clone of 2003-05 Opeth sound...
----
Destroy all dreams, illusion damned in fire... A hellish need for power, it's my dark desire...

Hits total: 2051 | This month: 4