Metal Storm logo
Battle Beast - Debut New Video

After sharing their song "Touch In The Night," Battle Beast just debuted a new video for another track. Today you can hear "Madness" from their third, upcoming new record Unholy Savior, set for release on January 9th (Europe), January 12th (UK) and January 27th (US) 2015 via Nuclear Blast. The heavy metal band shot the video with the help of producer Ville Lipiainen (Nightwish, Hypocrisy and more) and some special guests. Check it out!

Single artwork

Source: nuclearblast.de
Band profile: Battle Beast
Posted: 12.12.2014 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   [ 1 ignored ]   Visited by: 48 users
12.12.2014 - 20:59
Dalamar

Don't you think that this sounds pretty much as Dead Boys Don't Cry from Powerwolf ?
13.12.2014 - 00:21
ManiacBlasphemer
Black Knight
Written by Dalamar on 12.12.2014 at 20:59

Don't you think that this sounds pretty much as Dead Boys Don't Cry from Powerwolf ?

Not really, at first, when I heard the beginning I thought of Wishmaster (Nightwish) and after I delved deeper into the song I realized that I am listening to same old BB song structure. Not much different from what they presented on the previous album. Probably the only (real) new material they will present is that new wave-ish song previously released.
13.12.2014 - 00:59
Jason W.
Razorbliss
"Touch In The Night" was fucking awesome. This is... generic yet not bad.
----
"After silence that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music." - Aldous Huxley

Hits total: 2938 | This month: 5