Metal Storm logo
India, Bangalore - Iron Maiden

Who was there?

Comments

Comments: 9   [ 1 ignored ]   Visited by: 12 users
14.02.2007 - 17:38
Valar
IndianSteel
Yeah!! Thank You Maiden for touring India!!
I will be there...\m/
----
"It's a dangerous business, going out of your door, You step into the Road, and if you don't keep your feet, there is no knowing where you might be swept off to." - J.R.R. Tolkien, "Three Is Company," The Lord of the Rings
07.03.2007 - 13:07
prozkater
Account deleted
wiipeeeeeeeeee
07.03.2007 - 16:55
Paganblood
The Aryaputra
Iron Maiden in India, quite near! My brother is in Bangalore, but I don't know where exactly, hope he'll get there....
----
that which shines without names and forms...
12.03.2007 - 05:56
CrypticMyth
Metal Scientist
Dreams do fucking come true
----
"You're all the same, the lot of you, with your long hair and faggot clothes. Drugs, sex, every sort of filth. And you hate the police, don't you? You make it easy."
12.03.2007 - 06:53
Hembrom
Diabolic Priest
woooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhooooooooooooooooooooo , finally

\mm/
18.03.2007 - 14:51
Cryogenic_Death

just came back from the show.......insane gig.....IRON MAIDEN = GODS
----
||SPACE FOR RENT||
19.03.2007 - 14:06
Thryce
Retired Staff
IndianExpress.com reports that over 30,000 fans were treated to the best of Iron Maiden in Bangalore Saturday night (March 17), as the world famous heavy metal troupe touched base with India for the first time ever. The six-member British band pumped out a nearly two-hour-long live set comprising its most popular tracks, leaving fans panting for more.

The run-up to the show was marked by unprecedented frenzy in Bangalore, despite a sizable feast of rock and roll in recent times. The Saturday night concert brought fans in droves from across the country. Hundreds of young and old who have plugged into Iron Maiden's exhilarating sound and their dark but introspective lyrics at different points of time over the past 25 years gathered to head bang live to the music.

The band members, most of whom are pushing 50, arrived in Bangalore on Friday and were followed around the city by groups of fans seeking a glimpse of them.

Watch a video report from the concert at IBN Live.

(Source)
----
Your favorite band sucks.
04.03.2008 - 15:57
Narbhakshika
Account deleted
I was here.....last year but frankly speaking enjoyed Mumbai more
08.05.2010 - 23:32
saurabhzutshi

Bangalore gig gr8, mumbai crowd sucked but was a better setlist.
----
UP THE IRONS

Hits total: 1894 | This month: 4