Metal Storm logo
Kataklysm - Reveal New Album Title

Currently recording new material, death metallers Kataklysm just revealed the title of their new album. The record will be titled Of Ghosts And Gods and you can expect it to drop in the summer of this year via Nuclear Blast Records. The writing process is complete and guitarist J-F Dagenais is hard at work in his studio in Texas tracking the new album.

Additional engineering will be handled by Mark Lewis (DevilDriver, Whitechapel, Cannibal Corpse) at Audiohammer studios in Florida and mix, mastering will be handled by Andy Sneap (Megadeth, Testament, Killswitch Engage) in the UK.

"We have achieved the album we always wanted to make, it has everything that made this band what it is and also explores a new groundbreaking intensity and melodic warfare, new arrangements, new blood we haven't achieved before, it's a dramatic album with the power to choke a dinosaur. I'm very proud of this one," said Dagenais.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Kataklysm
Posted: 06.01.2015 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   Visited by: 26 users
06.01.2015 - 22:24
Gothmog_Motsham
Well maybe I should man up and give their 2013 album a spin. Tho I heard it was awful.
07.01.2015 - 03:17
khold
The last album " waiting for the end to come " of 2013 was a good death metal album , but sounds of more of the same. I hope this one will be different
08.01.2015 - 00:37
Opethian
Written by Gothmog_Motsham on 06.01.2015 at 22:24

Well maybe I should man up and give their 2013 album a spin. Tho I heard it was awful.

It has some great tracks but for the most part its pretty average DM from Kataklysm. I hope they can step it up or do something less generic. They play amazing live though. I hope that they stop by Colorado again on their next album tour

Hits total: 1396 | This month: 4