07. Touch In The Night
08. The Black Swordsman
09. Hero's Quest
10. Far Far Away
11. Angel Cry
12. Push It To The Limit [Paul Engemann cover][Japanese edition bonus]
13. Wild Child [W.A.S.P. cover][Japanese edition bonus]

Additional info
Produced by Anton Kabanen. Co-produced by Janne Björkroth.

Staff review by
R Lewis
Rating:
Battle Beast are back with their third release, the second with Noora Louhimo leading the charge.

Read more ››
published 05.02.2015 | Comments (7)

Found in 8 lists
Top lists

Comments

Comments: 12   Visited by: 349 users
08.01.2015 - 20:11
Rating: 7
rasto

Oh battle beast, battle beast. Unholy savior 2015- Top 20. TOP, TOP, TOP. for me, one of the best world band.
09.01.2015 - 09:32
Rating: 8
FeskarN

Fantastic album, these guys deliver once more, I wish some songs could be longer though.
----
The Land Is Silent... Before The Storm!
10.01.2015 - 11:32
M C Vice
ex-polydactyl
So, how does this compare to the last one. My copy won't get here until at least the end of the month.
----
"Another day, another Doug."
"I'll fight you on one condition. That you lower your nipples."
" 'Tis a lie! Thy backside is whole and ungobbled, thou ungrateful whelp!"
10.01.2015 - 22:19
Rating: 7
Bizzaremifo

I'm disappointed .... Noora used to be much more better ... i can accept only Madness, Touch in the night and Far far away.... and hey, tooooo much ballads, damn
13.01.2015 - 10:08
Rating: 9
Alwehr

Their first album "Steel" is still their best, imho.

This one is damn good tho. But I agree, could've done without 2 of the ballads.
13.01.2015 - 13:03
Mariocalin

Good album, I think its 2º album is the best, but this one is following that sound.
----
We are the priest of the temple of Synix
18.01.2015 - 17:41
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Sounds promising .. about female fronted HM bands after 2000 . Marta Gabriel and Crystal Viper did most job to promote own music, 3-4 albums from polish underground to well known band .. same can do this band it will be better as Sister Sin IMO, good album, good media promotions, compare whit CV where band did by them selfs, here big lable is behind so it can be promising
Good album BTW ... and I hate label female fronted heavy metal, its simply heavy metal whit female vocalist, I am happy we have no 10 sexes, otherwise there be fuck in the genres
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
18.01.2015 - 22:24
Rating: 6
Scrooloose

I believe each album that a band produces should be experienced as new material, otherwise we risk overlooking the merits of what a new album may bring to the table.

That being said, I find Unholy Savior terribly dull, boring and lacking in zest. The entire album feels like it was forced, no real effort was put into writing intelligent songs. The drums carry on down the same path for what feels like an eternity, guitar riffs are recycled in a different guise or key, and songs follow the age old formula.

Gone are the awe inspiring vocals, with soft lows and powerful, punching highs. On their self titled album, I likened Noora to the Tina Turner of Heavy Metal. A voice quite as powerful as hers is rare. On Unholy Savior, it almost feels like someone punched her in the gut and expected her to sing in a winded state.

Even the title of the album sucks. Unholy Savior? Who thought that makes a good title? It doesn't represent the album's contents in the least, nor does it represent the band.

Compared to other bands in the genre, if this was the first work I ever heard of them, I would simply give them a miss.
21.01.2015 - 20:55
Rating: 6
rivendel

Their first album 'steel' had a real highlight with 'show me how to die', this album has no highlights at all (far, far away is probablly the best song)
Noora is not a great singer and some songs are really of low level
09.02.2015 - 09:01
M C Vice
ex-polydactyl
Not much vocal work from Kabanen this time. Lionheart and I Want The World are the only songs what would fit in the previous album. I like Sea Of Dreams, too.
----
"Another day, another Doug."
"I'll fight you on one condition. That you lower your nipples."
" 'Tis a lie! Thy backside is whole and ungobbled, thou ungrateful whelp!"
09.04.2015 - 10:48
Metald3th

Really good album. First time i listen this band and immediately I liked.
02.10.2015 - 03:43
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Song 1, 2,3, 4, 7,9, 10 and 12 stands out
if album has more then 2 songs, its good, some how its poppy, catchy album, Noora also looks like disco dancing chick in 80äs Helsinki (they have disco back in 80's ? ) well it has popy touch but its good metal album, many other nu, djent mate metal and some noice will be more boring as this
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing

Hits total: 8268 | This month: 52