Metal Storm logo
Sabaton - Announce 'Sabaton Open Air Germany'

Swedish power metal heroes Sabaton have just announced a new and very special kind of festival. There is the Sabaton Open Air/Rockstad:Falun festival in their hometown Falun, the Sabaton Cruise on the Baltic Sea and now there is also Sabaton Open Air/Noch ein Bier Fest in Germany! For a long time, Sabaton have had plans to do a special and unique event in Germany and that will become reality now on July 25th with several special guests.

They will organize Sabaton Open Air/Noch ein Bier Fest in July, a headline concert where people will surely get a unique show. For this concert they have chosen the stunning Amphitheatre in Gelsenkirchen (famous from Rock Hard Festival) and as support on this show Sabaton will bring some bands they know that their fans have requested: their old touring colleagues in Powerwolf and Korpiklaani as well as their former bandmates Civil War.

Pre-sales start on Monday, January 12th.

Bassist Pär Sundström comments: "In 2008 we organized 'One more beer party' in Essen in Germany as a release party for The Art Of War. Since then the idea has existed of doing something similar. Now, seven years later, all pieces have fallen into position and we are ready. There will be a lot of 'Noch ein Bier' that night!"

Source: nuclearblast.de
Band profile: Sabaton
Posted: 09.01.2015 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   Visited by: 64 users
09.01.2015 - 13:29
Fallen Ghost
Craft Beer Geek
I must say, this is ridiculous. First they changed Rockstad Falun to Sabaton Open Air, now they got another festival in they're name in Germany.. Egoistic much? Have seen many people complaining about other bands who gets a small amount of time to perform at their festival, and they says that they didn't manage to do it otherwise. But each year they are always giving themselves a headlining spot with the longest running time. Don't know if I am the only one who finds this stupid but it irritates me! XD
09.01.2015 - 16:06
Bananatron

Cool poster
10.01.2015 - 04:42
Lonniehaskel

Poster owns.

Hits total: 1694 | This month: 4