Metal Storm logo
Angelus Apatrida - Launch New Lyric Video

Here's some thrash metal to start off your day. Angelus Apatrida has debuted a lyric video for the track "Architects", which can be enjoyed fully below. This is your chance to listen to a track from their new opus Hidden Evolution before the album is released later this month. Don't miss it!

Guillermo Izquierdo (vocals/guitars) commented as follows about the track: "Ever since I was a kid I've been fascinated by astronomy, the universe, the planets and the origin of life. I've always considered myself very interested in the UFO phenomenon and everything involving aliens and extraterrestrial forms of life. Since we started working on this song I had the feeling that I wanted to speak about that, emphasizing the 'conspiranoid' elements that consider that human life could be the result of much older civilizations that lived on planet earth way before us."

Previously, the band released the album's first promotional video clip for the song "End Man", which you can watch here.

The release of the upcoming 5th studio album Hidden Evolution via Century Media Records is drawing nearer. Release dates:

• GER / AUT / SUI / FIN: January 16th, 2015
  • UK / Benelux / FRA / GRE / DEN / POR / NOR / Rest of Europe: January 19th, 2015
  • ITA / ESP / POL: January 20th, 2015
  • SWE: January 21st, 2015
  • AUS / NZL: January 23rd, 2015

Artwork by Gyula Havancsák

Tracklist:
    01. Immortal
    02. First World Of Terror
    03. Architects
    04. Tug Of War
    05. Serpents On Parade
    06. Wanderers Forever
    07. End Man
    08. Speed Of Light (guest appearance by Chris Amott)
    09. I Owe You Nothing
    10. Hidden Evolution

Source: centurymedia.com
    Band profile: Angelus Apatrida
  • Posted: 09.01.2015 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
    Comments: 1   Visited by: 21 users
    10.01.2015 - 03:18
    khold

Very good song of old school trash with cover art art à la " interstellar " movie...very good and catchy voice , and power riffs . the sound remembers me the canadians annhilator

Hits total: 1863 | This month: 7