Metal Storm logo
Testament - In The Studio

Thrashers Testament are back in the studio! The follow-up to Dark Roots Of Earth released back in 2012 is finally shaping up. Vocalist Chuck Billy and guitarist Eric Peterson are demoing new material and have shared the first photos from the process. The new album will feature bassist Steve DiGiorgio, who returned to the band after the departure of Greg Christian. Their next record is expected to be released this year.

Courtesy of the band's Facebook page

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Testament
Posted: 17.01.2015 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 7   Visited by: 119 users
17.01.2015 - 13:00
Mehdi Taba
Mehdi Taba
Very good.
17.01.2015 - 13:44
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
17.01.2015 - 14:34
LeKiwi
High Fist Prog
Testament's songs have always been a hit and miss for me on every album, so I'll definitely check this one out.
17.01.2015 - 20:36
theFIST
Considered dark roots of earth too clean and lacking in energy
but if they can get closer to the gathering again i"d love it
the formation of damnation was quite good, but not among their best
----
http://metalstormmusicianscorner.bandcamp.com
Written by Warman on 07.11.2007 at 22:39
Haha, that's like saying "compose your own Metal album and upload it here, instead of writing a review of an album". :lol:
17.01.2015 - 22:57
Ocean Sage
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES! I love Testament and Dark Roots of Earth was absolutely amazing.
18.01.2015 - 03:39
khold
One of my favourite bands i hope they will keep the energie and bring us something new...i didn´t like the last one so much...the voice of Chuck allways the best...but the sound was predictable
26.01.2015 - 20:40
Formation of Damnation was one of their best albums & I hope they can recapture a bit of that magic. Dark Roots was also a very tasty album music wise, a bit iffy in lyrical content. I will gladly take another Testament album any year.

Hits total: 2584 | This month: 5