Metal Storm logo
Mötley Crüe - Debut Video For New Single, Final Tour Dates

Iconic rockers Mötley Crüe announced today the details of their final performance. This will mark the end of their touring career and will conclude their two year Final Tour cycle at the end of 2015 on New Year's Eve, December 31st at Staples Center in their hometown of Los Angeles where the band's career began 34 years ago. Moreover, they released their new single "All Bad Things" today which is available for sale digitally here. The single is accompanied by a video clip of highlights of their 34-year career which premiered today. Watch it here!

Mötley Crüe are also in the process of putting together the ultimate collector's album package for the fans to be released later this year which will include the new track, "All Bad Things" amongst many other surprises, details of which will be announced in the near future.

The Final Tour 2015:

Japan

Feb. 11 - Kobe, JP - Kobe World
Feb. 12 - Nagoya, JP - Nagoya Gaishi Hall
Feb. 14 - Tokyo, JP - Tokyo Super Arena
Feb. 15 - Tokyo, JP - Tokyo Super Arena
Feb. 17 - Fukuoka, JP - Fukuoka Kokusai Center

North America (with very special guest Alice Cooper except dates marked with *)

Jul. 22 - Eugene, OR - Matthew Knight Arena
Jul. 24 - Tacoma, WA - Tacoma Dome
Jul. 26 - Billings, MT - Rimrock Auto Arena at MetraPark
Jul. 28 - Boise, ID - Taco Bell Arena
Jul. 29 - Salt Lake City, UT - EnergySolutions Arena
Jul. 31 - Denver, CO - Pepsi Center
Aug. 03 - Winnipeg, MB - MTS Centre
Aug. 05 - St. Paul, MN - Xcel Energy Center
Aug. 07 - Milwaukee, WI - BMO Harris Bradley Center
Aug. 08 - Chicago, IL - Allstate Arena
Aug. 09 - Detroit, MI - The Palace of Auburn Hills
Aug. 11 - Hershey, PA - Giant Center
Aug. 12 - New York, NY - Barclays Center
Aug. 14 - Philadelphia, PA - Wells Fargo Center
Aug. 15 - Worcester, MA - DCU Center
Aug. 16 - Uncasville, CT - Mohegan Sun Arena
Aug. 18 - Cleveland, OH - Quicken Loans Arena
Aug. 19 - Cincinnati, OH - U.S. Bank Arena
Aug. 20 - Indianapolis, IN - Bankers Life Fieldhouse
Aug. 22 - Toronto, ON - Air Canada Centre
Aug. 23 - Ottawa, ON - Canadian Tire Centre
Aug. 24 - Montreal, QC - Bell Centre
Aug. 26 - Baltimore, MD - Royal Farms Arena
Aug. 28 - Raleigh, NC - PNC Arena
Aug. 29 - Charlotte, NC - Time Warner Cable Arena
Aug. 30 - Atlanta, GA - Philips Arena
Sep. 02 - Miami, FL - American Airlines Arena *
Sep. 04 - New Orleans, LA - Smoothie King Center
Sep. 05 - Houston, TX - Toyota Center *
Sep. 06 - San Antonio, TX - Alamodome *
Sep. 08 - Monterrey, NL - Arena Monterrey *
Sep. 10 - Mexico City, DF - Arena Ciudad de Mexico *
TBA - Las Vegas, NV *
Dec. 31 - Los Angeles, CA - Staples Center *

Source: motley.com
Band profile: Mötley Crüe
Posted: 20.01.2015 by Bad English

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 15   [ 2 ignored ]   Visited by: 76 users
20.01.2015 - 22:28
AngelofDeth
Cyborg Raptor
The opening quote is exquisitely ironic...
----
pewpew.. gotcha
21.01.2015 - 01:22
Machiavelli
Account deleted
Written by AngelofDeth on 20.01.2015 at 22:28

The opening quote is exquisitely ironic...

Ha!

It is so strange how my brain has changed over time yet not totally... when the Dr. Feelgood single came out I remember playing the shit out of my cassette copy when I cruised around in my 82 Nissan Sentra (top speed of 60mph) popping zits in my rearview mirror and thinking I was such a stud... and although Motley Crue is a huge joke to me now I still love that song.
21.01.2015 - 01:28
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
This band should have died about 33 years ago or so.
A total crying blasphemy that this band ever got big with their hoorendopus music.
Thank God most of Europe caufght on to how bad they were and most of their shows on Mainland Europe were cancelled during their so-called golden years due to poor ticket sales. Only in England did they have a sizeable following but then again the English poublic were Always shite when it came to recognizing good metal. Always the last to got on board concerning good metal.
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

21.01.2015 - 02:29
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Written by deadone on 21.01.2015 at 01:47

As for Britain and good metal - Black Sabbath, Led Zeppelin, Deep Purple, Judas Priest, Motorhead, Iron Maiden, Saxon, Venom, Angel Witch, Diamond Head, Demon, Sabbat, Hellbastard, Onslaught, Skyclad, Napalm Death, Carcass, Bolt Thrower, Lock Up, Anathema, Cathedral, My Dying Bride, Cradle of Filth, Paradise Lost, Hell, Anaal Nathrakh, Akercocke, Dragon Force, Evile, Bloodshot Dawn etc etc. Not to mention shitloads of good hard rock - Uriah Heep, Whitesnake, Heaven and Hell, Def Leppard etc. The English public certainly embraced a lot of those too!

Learn to read I said... " but then again the English poublic were always shite when it came to recognizing good metal. Always the last to get on board concerning good metal." nothing there about the badns from that country just about the English people listening to music.
----

Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

21.01.2015 - 02:30
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Written by deadone on 21.01.2015 at 01:47

. The English public certainly embraced a lot of those too!

Only after mainland Europe embraced them.
----

Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

21.01.2015 - 02:43
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Instead of Always I should have saiod most of the times.

Even with death metal they were lagging behind even though John Peel played it on the radio. It was with reason most dm bands wanted to play europe instead of england. Same for thrash and especially thrash. Even when it comes to the revivalist wave where Evile was an early exponent of, Evile had a larger following in Europe than in England. Hell their demo was nominated forbest demo award here when at MS England just totally ignored it. And that has Always been the case except for NWOBHM which was a sound but a period of time btw,
----

Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

21.01.2015 - 02:44
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
And even with NWOBHM bands such as Jaguar Satan ANgel Witch were much bigger over on Mainland Europe than in England.
----

Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

21.01.2015 - 03:58
BitterCOld
The Ancient One
Can't be too harsh on them. their "Shout at the Devil" was a bit of a gateway for me to harder music. never owned an album, but have a soft spot for a couple of their older, more rockin' tracks.

and "Kickstart My Heart", partially because the singer of a punk band that opened for the Vandals once spent a couple minutes ranting into the mic that "this next song is one our drummer wrote", playing it up... then Crue. was "had to be there" funny.
----
get the fuck off my lawn.

Beer Bug Virus Spotify Playlist crafted by Nikarg and I. Feel free to tune in and add some pertinent metal tunes!
21.01.2015 - 10:01
AngelofDeth
Cyborg Raptor
Written by Guest on 21.01.2015 at 01:22

Ha!

It is so strange how my brain has changed over time yet not totally... when the Dr. Feelgood single came out I remember playing the shit out of my cassette copy when I cruised around in my 82 Nissan Sentra (top speed of 60mph) popping zits in my rearview mirror and thinking I was such a stud... and although Motley Crue is a huge joke to me now I still love that song.

Didn't mean I hate the band, just this song(well could be worse, but still that chorus is terrible).

I mean if they rather break up than become bland, they shoulda broke up after the Dr. Feelgood tour some 20 years ago But unashamed to say, I love Dr. Feelgood as well and Shout at the Devil and Too Fast are also classics in my book, grew up on that stuff and will always love them. Sure, Vince has always been shit live but they got some catchy stuff on recordings and gotta love that Shout at the Devil image, Mad Max meets Metal, doesn't get much cooler than that in my book.

Anyway, all these bands trying to 'update' their sound to a shitty modern rock sound just need to cut it and stick to what their good at, besides, retro is kind of in right now.
----
pewpew.. gotcha
21.01.2015 - 10:26
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
Written by Irritable Ted on 21.01.2015 at 08:37

Got to love Marcel. Writing off a whole country in one statement.

Haha, very derisive posts thrown by Marcel there.

Anyway, Motley has its fair contribuation towards Metal back in early days and in current era too. I'm not a big fan of MC but lot of hearts gonna break when this tour will end.
28.01.2015 - 01:21
mclawsuit

The Motley Crue lawsuit is in full effect and its getting outright NASTY!!! If you were harmed in any way by the 2014 Motley Crue Final Tour or know somebody who has- please stop by my pages and contact me ASAP. We need more people to come forward.
www.motleyscruciallawsuit.blogspot.com
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Motley-Crue-Class-Action-Lawsuit
https://www.facebook.com/cruelawsuit
28.01.2015 - 01:22
mclawsuit

The Motley Crue lawsuit is in full effect and its getting outright NASTY!!! If you were harmed in any way by the 2014 Motley Crue Final Tour or know somebody who has- please stop by my pages and contact me ASAP. We need more people to come forward.
mclawsuit

mclawsuit

28.01.2015 - 01:26
Zap
Written by mclawsuit on 28.01.2015 at 01:22

You might wanna start deleting some of those

Hits total: 2881 | This month: 6