Metal Storm logo
Rumpelstiltskin Grinder

17.02.2007 - 17:55
Cut-Throat

www.myspace.com/RumpelstiltskinGrinder

Great old skool thrash metal band on relapse records! still in the under ground stages they should be more well known when they play thrash that is this good!
18.02.2007 - 01:07
Xtreme Jax
Psycroptipath
Still in the under ground stages? Hmm last year the metal program on the rdio the host would mention or play a track of this band atleast once every two weeks (once a week show) just because of the bands name.. So we got the news down here for them.

Cant remember the music though, just the name. And with a name like that how can you forget
I'll check their myspace soon.
----

Hellcunt Smurf
18.02.2007 - 05:15
spirit_inblack
harshhead
Meh, nothing too special, just better than average thrash and the band has a really cool name. When I first heard of the band I would have thought that they would have played grind...
31.03.2007 - 05:37
Doc G.
Full Grown Hoser
I heard them at my friends house a little while ago. Its pretty fun metal, itll definitly take me a little while to get into them though.
----
"I got a lot of really good ideas, problem is, most of them suck."
- George Carlin
03.08.2009 - 06:42
wormdrink414

For a total newbie to this band, any recommendations on what to listen to first?
03.08.2009 - 10:21
Doc G.
Full Grown Hoser
Written by wormdrink414 on 03.08.2009 at 06:42

For a total newbie to this band, any recommendations on what to listen to first?

The first album "Buried In The Front Yard...". The tracks 'Grab A Shovel (We've Got Bodies to bury)' and 'Unleash The Troll' are both great. The second album is a bit weak and too close to hardcore for my taste.
----
"I got a lot of really good ideas, problem is, most of them suck."
- George Carlin
03.09.2009 - 15:30
Haddonfield
Chucky's Bride
I've just got hold of their new album, Living for Death, Destroying the Rest. It is one of the best albums I've heard this year. It's not as good as Cybion, imo, but it is still a very good listen. Proper old school thrash with a touch of Hardcore.
----

"Seasons don't fear the reaper. Nor do the wind, the sun and the rain (we can be like they are)."