Ziburan 100%
Robergott (Spain) 100%

News

Comments

Comments: 19   Visited by: 20 users
21.05.2006 - 15:55
Thryce
Retired Staff
Deicide have cancelled their European tour and so will not play on GMM this year. The organisation has therefore decided to move Ancient Rites from the Metaldome on 23June to Deicide's spot in Marquee 1 on 24June.

Also Sevendust have cancelled their European tour, but it's not known yet which impact this will have on the GMM line up.

(Source : http://www.festivalnoise.be)
----
Your favorite band sucks.
26.05.2006 - 16:02
Ayr
Account deleted
YESS! Going there this summer. Was particulary eager to see Axel's band but, it's kinda meaningless now that Mr Buckethead has left. So Im up for seeing Whitesnake instead. =)
Actually, a great line up indeed! They only miss Nevermore this time.
28.05.2006 - 10:42
belgianmetalman
Account deleted
Yep, it's a great line up!
I'm going three days this year
Three days of metal, pure fun with friends and some of the wildest bands on earth (check out Nile ! )
03.06.2006 - 15:21
Arwen

really happy for you guys...I would like to go also...but this year just can't though I'm sure I'l go there next year...cause last one was fantastic
03.06.2006 - 16:46
Anton Alcolust

hum , i have ever seen Exodus and Callenish Circle , and they are fucking good ! and a lot of band are good ... Some friends will go here before wacken , but i'm not sure that i will have enough money , then ... next time ^^
----
A.M.S.G.
04.06.2006 - 16:26
Thryce
Retired Staff
Die Krupps has been confirmed and will play on Friday (at the Marquee)

(Source : http://graspop.be)
----
07.06.2006 - 16:48
Nekronoise

Darkane has been confirmed.

(Source : http://graspop.be)
09.06.2006 - 00:23
Falcon

Saturday, Marquee 1: hell yeah! No sun (or rain) for me that day! You'll only find me in there!
----

°~\m/~° Thoughts of death inside tear me apart from the core of my soul °~\m/~°
09.06.2006 - 13:23
wrathchild

I won't go this year, but somehow it will spare me some difficult choices between Marquee I and 2 (playing at the same time). While I had only two or three hesitations last year, I would have to face 5 this year!
----
La belleza no reside en lo que puedas crear, sino en lo que eres capaz de transmitir
Beauty resides not in what you're able to create, but in what you're able to communicate

Txus, Mägo De Oz
11.06.2006 - 22:36
belgianmetalman
Account deleted
I'm going this year, the ticket cost me 111 euro's to get it, and I hope it wille be worth it, checking out the bands I think it will
three days without sleep, it's doable at Graspop Metal Meeting.
Well .. I wouldn't know actually, it's the first year I'm able to go ..
13.06.2006 - 11:49
Thryce
Retired Staff
Korn seem to have cancelled their European Tour due to a blood disease of singer Jonathan Davis. However the cancellation on GMM has not been confirmed yet by the Graspop organisation.
----
15.06.2006 - 10:22
Falcon

It has been confirmed now on the GMM website. They're going to look for a substitute, I'm curious
----

22.06.2006 - 00:54
Falcon

"Last week, when Graspop was informed that KORN would be cancelling their European tour, the search for a worthy replacement was underway within hours. Unfortunately it's next to impossible to find a band of the same calibre as Korn on such short notice. Graspop negotiated with TOOL, DEFTONES, LIFE OF AGONY and MACHINE HEAD, but none of these bands were able to confirm their visit to GMM2006. As a result, GUNS N' ROSES will take the stage a bit sooner and play a longer set! Other bands like MY DYING BRIDE and ALICE IN CHAINS will also play a slightly longer set."

From the GMM website.
It should have been great if they managed to fix one of those 4 mentioned bands, but anyhow, their deadline was too short... a pitty
----

22.06.2006 - 23:43
belgianmetalman
Account deleted
omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg .. IT'S TOMORROW .. I still have a history exam .. but I'm already quite freaking out ; I can't keep my focus on anything but Graspop ... oh man oh man oh man oh man oh man oh man !
26.06.2006 - 16:49
Falcon

It was just too bloody great! Hell yeah!!! And so was the weather
----

27.06.2006 - 18:31
belgianmetalman
Account deleted
yeah , it was really OK
and even that one sundayafternoon it starting raining and storming and there was even some lightning .. it was really cool and cosy in the tent, smoking pot.
And the bands were great too, Guns 'n Roses with freakin fireworks, motorhead was cool, and I enjoyed Cradle Of Filth sooo much!
Saxon, Satyricon, Beyond Death were pretty awesome too.. the rest I can't remember cuz I was a bit waaay too high
27.06.2006 - 19:22
Eddie
Retired Mod.
Yep, it was really quite cool, though DragonForce really fucked up their show haha, it sounded crap to me. But Arch Enemy, Evergrey, Ensiferum, Edguy and Opeth were really the highlights for me. The weather was good on the first 2 days, perhaps just a bit too damn hot on Saturday, and well, the rain on Sunday was sucky, but at least the dust was gone after that. The 2 big screens were extremely cool, you really could watch the show on the mainstage from everywhere. I'm glad I went
27.06.2006 - 21:12
darkwithin

Written by Eddie on 27.06.2006 at 19:22

Yep, it was really quite cool, though DragonForce really fucked up their show haha, it sounded crap to me. But Arch Enemy, Evergrey, Ensiferum, Edguy and Opeth were really the highlights for me. The weather was good on the first 2 days, perhaps just a bit too damn hot on Saturday, and well, the rain on Sunday was sucky, but at least the dust was gone after that. The 2 big screens were extremely cool, you really could watch the show on the mainstage from everywhere. I'm glad I went

Dragonforce sucked indeed, but ensiferum made it up right after that. Moonspell, Edguy, Motorhead, Saxon, Arch Enemy, In Flames were really great too. Saturday was too hot, all our beer was warm and not drinkable.
----
The object of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other bastard die for his.
28.06.2006 - 21:30
Thomas
Account deleted
I totally agree with Eddie but that might be because I actually went to GMM with him and another friend.

I'm already looking forward to next year.

Hits total: 9407 | This month: 4