Metal Storm logo
Cult Of Luna - Announce N. American Shows

Some time ago, Cult Of Luna explained that you should expect less activity from the band for a while but that doesn't mean they are stopping completely. The post-metallers have announced three North American shows, including their performance at the Psycho California Festival. They will only do these three shows this time. Don't miss this opportunity to see them live!

Shows:

May 13th - Montreal at Café Campus - Montreal
May 14th - New York, The Gramercy Theatre
May 15th - Santa Ana at Psycho California

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Cult Of Luna
Posted: 01.02.2015 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 9   Visited by: 37 users
01.02.2015 - 19:33
MelancholiaC

Why is Montreal always so fucking lucky? I'm feeling severe Torontonian jealousy...
01.02.2015 - 23:10
tea[m]ster
Au Pays Natal
Those 3 spots are all lucky...New York to Cali in one day? And then play a show? Hope they perform ok!
----
rekt
01.02.2015 - 23:12
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Written by tea[m]ster on 01.02.2015 at 23:10

Those 3 spots are all lucky...New York to Cali in one day? And then play a show? Hope they perform ok!

Will mostly probably fly there, I would say.
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

01.02.2015 - 23:15
tea[m]ster
Au Pays Natal
Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 01.02.2015 at 23:12

I was thinking the same thing, do you think a band like CoL can afford it...you know what I mean, I don't think they are breaking any records selling records
----
rekt
01.02.2015 - 23:20
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Written by tea[m]ster on 01.02.2015 at 23:15

Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 01.02.2015 at 23:12

I was thinking the same thing, do you think a band like CoL can afford it...you know what I mean, I don't think they are breaking any records selling records

Did a quick google search and cheapest flight is $142 per person one way. So, yeah they can easily pay that. And there is the possibility that the booker will pay part of the travelling expenses as well, which is usually the case anyway.
----

Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

01.02.2015 - 23:24
tea[m]ster
Au Pays Natal
Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 01.02.2015 at 23:20

Did a quick google search and cheapest flight is $142 per person one way. So, yeah they can easily pay that. And there is the possibility that the booker will pay part of the travelling expenses as well, which is usually the case anyway.

I am getting a quick lesson from you if u don't mind

What about all the bands equipment? I think there are 6 members - maybe 7 live - and CoL play the most complex stuff. I would imagine they have a TON of equipment!
----
rekt
01.02.2015 - 23:27
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Written by tea[m]ster on 01.02.2015 at 23:24

Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 01.02.2015 at 23:20

I am getting a quick lesson from you if u don't mind

What about all the bands equipment? I think there are 6 members - maybe 7 live - and CoL play the most complex stuff. I would imagine they have a TON of equipment!

Usually when band of CoL's calibre play abroad they only take along their instruments and effects. Drums mainly only the high hats and cymbals. Venues usually have the drums, backline and cabinet heads present for the bands to play over or a local band playing with them that night will provide it.
----

Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

02.02.2015 - 11:48
BloodTears
ANA-thema
The New York date has been postponed.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram
02.02.2015 - 17:19
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 01.02.2015 at 23:27
Usually when band of CoL's calibre play abroad they only take along their instruments and effects. Drums mainly only the high hats and cymbals. Venues usually have the drums, backline and cabinet heads present for the bands to play over or a local band playing with them that night will provide it.

Ya, that's how it was set up for Truckfighters when they came to Toronto. All they had to bring were their guitars - mics and drums were already set up for them and the supporting bands.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."

Hits total: 1239 | This month: 5