Metal Storm logo
Shining - To Release Five Albums On Pro-Tapes

Shining are gearing up to release a new album this April called IX - Everyone, Everything, Everywhere, Ends. However, the band is also preparing other releases. The Swedish black metallers have come to an agreement with French label Never Dead Productions to release five of the band's full-length albums on pro tapes. Each album will be strictly limited to 100 copies and will include pins, patches or stickers, depending on the individual titles.

The Shining albums that will be released on tape include the upcoming IX - Everyone, Everything, Everywhere, Ends and are:

• I Within Deep Dark Chambers
  • II Livets Ändhållplats
  • V Halmstad
  • VI Klagopsalmer
  • IX Everyone, Everything, Everywhere, Ends

Never Dead Productions will issue updates on the progress of the releases here and once ready for pre-ordering the tapes will also be available from the Shining Legions webshop at this location.

Confirmed Shining appearances:

02 April - Messe des Morts Festival, Montreal, Canada
    30 April - SWR Barroselas Festival, Barroselas, Portugal
    09 May - Incineration Festival, London, England
    03 July - Hard Rock Laager, Vana-Vigala, Estonia
    30 July - Wacken Open Air Festival, Wacken, Germany
    25 September - Mörkaste Småland, Hultsfred, Sweden

Source: patriciathomasmanagement.com
    Band profile: Shining
  • Posted: 01.02.2015 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
    Comments: 6   Visited by: 42 users
    01.02.2015 - 20:11
    Bad English
    Tage Westerlund
    Don't get what's purpose to from those tapes, CD, vinyl , digitaly yes, but tapes even don't sound digitally , those are big chances to broke .. how many tapes I have fixed whit glue in teenage days ... way to many ... worst where music can be IMO, specially nowadays when we have great technologies
    ----
    I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
    apos;'
    [image]
    I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
    01.02.2015 - 23:48
    Maco
    Pvt Funderground
    Tapes and vinyls are the most useless things nowadays. It might be good for collectors but that's all I can think of.
    ----
    Crackhead Megadeth reigns supreme.
    02.02.2015 - 17:17
    Troy Killjoy
    perfunctionist
    Staff
    Written by Maco on 01.02.2015 at 23:48
    Tapes and vinyls are the most useless things nowadays. It might be good for collectors but that's all I can think of.

Good for collectors and people with record and tape players.

If there wasn't a demand there wouldn't be a supply. Evidently a lot of people see it differently than you.
    ----
    "Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
    02.02.2015 - 19:22
    Maco
    Pvt Funderground
    Written by Troy Killjoy on 02.02.2015 at 17:17

Evidently a lot of people see it differently than you.

That might be true. But I would rather buy digital albums or adquire a streaming service like Spotify than wasting more than 50 dollars on expensive record and tape players (more or less the cost here), that without mentioning the tapes and vinyls.
    ----
    Crackhead Megadeth reigns supreme.
    02.02.2015 - 19:25
    !J.O.O.E.!
    Account deleted
    If you're gonna do this you could at least not skip out on the only good albums.
    03.02.2015 - 06:58
    no one
    Account deleted
    Id rather pay money for something physical with nice art work and a booklet and so forth, rather than my music just being writing on a computer screen. I'd be stoked if i actually liked shining

Hits total: 2113 | This month: 9