Metal Storm logo
Ancient Rites - Streaming New Track

The Viking black metallers Ancient Rites are returning this year with a new album called Laguz after almost ten years. And now they have premiered the brand new tune "Carthago Delenda Est" as a first taste of what's to come. So, drop what you are doing and listen to a new song from Ancient Rites below!

Did you like what you heard?

Laguz will see its release by Massacre Records on February 20th. Pre-order the album here.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Ancient Rites
Posted: 06.02.2015 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 5   Visited by: 44 users
06.02.2015 - 18:02
Joe Zombie

Hmm... pretty good. Leaves a bit to be desired but I'm sure the album will be solid.
06.02.2015 - 20:37
Gothmog_Motsham

The warlords are back!!!
06.02.2015 - 22:28
Dark Cornatus
Powerslave
WAY too much symphonics! They overwhelm everything unfortunately. I was kind of hoping they'd lose the symphonic side a little and return to the 'Diabolic Serendade' days.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hqvn004Te8
06.02.2015 - 23:51
sordid

To much symphonic,indee. i love rubicon and it's not easy to equalize that grandeur!i need to listen this a few more times, but i'm listening for the second time and i find it better than for the first
08.02.2015 - 11:36
Rot Teufel

Good: sounds like Ancient Rites
Bad: too much shymphonic in the first part and bad mix on vocal overpower by instruments.
----
Destroy all dreams, illusion damned in fire... A hellish need for power, it's my dark desire...

Hits total: 1918 | This month: 4