Metal Storm logo
6:33 - Deadly Scenes - These guys NEED more attention!!

13.02.2015 - 10:25
MolochAngst

It is truly a crime, that this band has not been mentioned here yet. 6:33´s - Deadly Scenes is already a strong contender for Album of the year for me.

If you think the concept of Swing Metal is cool, but just can´t get warm with Diablo Swing Orchestra or if Devin Townsends Z2 was a big letdown for you, then this album is made for you.

6:33 blend funk, swing, gospel, orchestral, metal and townsendesque landscapes so well it´s a plessure. I don´t use the word masterpiece very often, but Deadly Scenes absolutely deserves this title. Every song is a little masterpiece, no fillers just killers.

Please check them out, and if someone from the Metal Storm crew reads this: Please review Deadly Scenes. These guys just deserve so much more exposure. I was shocked when i found out that they even don´t have a profile in the Metal Archives yet. Let´s change this shall we?

You can check out their video for "Black Widow" here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQR7CwV5WqU
13.02.2015 - 10:35
!J.O.O.E.!
Account deleted
Agreed, one of the best things I've heard this year. Extremely wacky but also fun and easy to swallow.
13.02.2015 - 12:34
MolochAngst

Deadly Scenes just does so much for me. I can´t remember when i had so much fun with an album Glad you like em.
13.02.2015 - 18:37
Darkside Momo
Retired
No surprise, as Arno Strobl is one of the two masterminds of Carnival In Coal
----
My Author's Blog (in French)

"You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you"

"I've lost too many years now
I'm stealing back my soul
I am awake"
13.02.2015 - 20:17
MolochAngst

But he is no fix band member is he? As far as i can tell they collabed with him in the past (or he once was a member) but not on the new album.