Metal Storm logo
When you were little...

Original post

Posted by Vrana, 20.02.2007 - 15:02
I wonder, how you looked when you were little?
So, post your photos when you were kids

so...this is me when I was 3 years old, or something like that.

28.01.2012 - 18:48
Ernis
狼獾
Written by Milena on 28.01.2012 at 18:08

Well, actually, I did, I had sensitive eyes and a whole lot of infections, but what eventually make me quit lenses was the fact that even after 8 years I couldn't manage to put them in my eyes myself, my mom/sister always had to do that for me.

Whoa... looks like your mother and sister made a serious mistake. It took me just some weeks to get the hang of it. Infections can be avoided with proper hygiene and lens wearing regime plus it's important to consult with the doctor to find out what lens material, curve and diameter suit you best. I used to avoid wearing glasses quite often when I was younger. Lenses are great. There's nothing better than seeing well without having to wear any glasses.

Your glasses are pretty strong. However, I also know people who have -9 or -10 glasses which means they literally wear beer goggles.

Nope... I don't have any pics of myself as Daniel Radcliffe... digital photography didn't exist back then and I can't say I mind that...
28.01.2012 - 19:21
Milena
gloom cookie
Written by Ernis on 28.01.2012 at 18:48

Whoa... looks like your mother and sister made a serious mistake. It took me just some weeks to get the hang of it. Infections can be avoided with proper hygiene and lens wearing regime plus it's important to consult with the doctor to find out what lens material, curve and diameter suit you best. I used to avoid wearing glasses quite often when I was younger. Lenses are great. There's nothing better than seeing well without having to wear any glasses.

Your glasses are pretty strong. However, I also know people who have -9 or -10 glasses which means they literally wear beer goggles.

Nope... I don't have any pics of myself as Daniel Radcliffe... digital photography didn't exist back then and I can't say I mind that...

I have some sort of a... well, it's like a gag reflex, but in my eyes. I simply can't place my own finger on my eye no matter how much I try, and I've spent 8 years trying. I took pretty good care of them, although I still had infections every three months or so, but the breaking point was when I contacted some nasty shape of bacteria on my first trip out of the country (in 2010). I couldn't put them on without serious problems, I had no spare lenses, the optician that sells me lenses had to order my type from Belgrade and I had no glasses. So I had to go to school like a mole rat for a week until my new lenses arrived at my optician's. So, from that point I really started thinking about glasses and finally got some six months later.

I always recommend lenses to people who wear glasses, but I really love wearing glasses and I'll probably continue wearing them for at least a couple of years. I'm not a sporty or active person, so putting glasses on my head every morning is less of a bother than putting lenses in my eyes every week. And it's less expensive.

And yeah, my brother is almost -9, now that's pretty blind. Too bad you don't have any pics of yourself with glasses
----
7.0 means the album is good
28.01.2012 - 19:44
Ernis
狼獾
Written by Milena on 28.01.2012 at 19:21

And yeah, my brother is almost -9, now that's pretty blind. Too bad you don't have any pics of yourself with glasses

I do... with sunglasses...
05.10.2012 - 19:02
CobiWan1993
Secundum Filium
This picture is from 13 years ago. I was about 5 or 6 years old. My hair is much darker now.

I can't get the picture to load right, so I'll just put in the link:

Keep in mind, I do not play football now, I'm anything but physical really. lol
----
Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe (Lao Tzu).
13.10.2012 - 02:27
ThunderAxe1989
Account deleted
This is me at about age two:

28.11.2012 - 00:35
nasmith

Inb4stalking
15.11.2014 - 09:59
_deepblack

I dont have a pic of my self right now but When i was little i always thought that bank is somewhere that gives money to people freely and every time people were out of money they just went to bank and bank gives them how much money they needed ...
15.11.2014 - 20:46
Karlabos
Meat and Potatos
Written by _deepblack on 15.11.2014 at 09:59

I dont have a pic of my self right now but When i was little i always thought that bank is somewhere that gives money to people freely and every time people were out of money they just went to bank and bank gives them how much money they needed ...

It would be quite the perfect world.
I wasn't that visionary but I thought that those specific people who worked at the bank could take as much money they needed if they wanted too. As well as I thought people working at a restaurant could eat there for free and so on.
----
"Aah! The cat turned into a cat!"
- Reimu Hakurei