03. Dialogue
04. Affliction
05. Contours
06. Inland Sea
07. Cocoon
08. Numb, An Author
09. The Bloom In The Blast

Additional info
Recorded by Paul "Win" Winstanley at Brighton Electric Studios.
Artwork and layout by Thomas Neulinger.

Found in 1 list
Top lists

Comments

Comments: 8   Visited by: 91 users
27.02.2015 - 00:15
Rating: 8
wraithguard

Creative progressive stuff with flowing creepy melodies. Totally worth to listen!
28.02.2015 - 23:25
Rating: 10
Saeed_p

Very unique!
04.03.2015 - 01:29
Rating: 7
tea[m]ster
Au Pays Natal
Well, I am always looking out for post metal that sticks out among the over-populated genre...and this definitely does. I've never really heard anything like it. I'd really like to hear more opinions on this...Halford2000, Musclassica, Diverge...get on this.
----
rekt
04.03.2015 - 02:01
mz

Written by tea[m]ster on 04.03.2015 at 01:29

Well, I am always looking out for post metal that sticks out among the over-populated genre...and this definitely does. I've never really heard anything like it. I'd really like to hear more opinions on this...Halford2000, Musclassica, Diverge...get on this.

Have not heard this one yet completely but a single I tried sounded totally boring compared to their previous records, which has almost zero post rock/ metal element and was mostly rooted in avant black.
----
Giving my ears a rest from music.
04.03.2015 - 02:22
Diverge

It's definitely not bad at all from the first few tracks. I'll update a few days later with a more solid opinion than that. Thanks for the rec.
04.03.2015 - 02:36
Rating: 7
tea[m]ster
Au Pays Natal
Written by Diverge on 04.03.2015 at 02:22

It's definitely not bad at all from the first few tracks. I'll update a few days later with a more solid opinion than that. Thanks for the rec.

Yea, this is something I shouldn't like but for some reason I am hooked - probably because the post-rock/metal aspects outshine the extreme and prog.
----
rekt
04.04.2015 - 22:58
Rating: 6
Karlabos
Meat and Potatos
This is not as good as I thought it would be. Well...
----
"Aah! The cat turned into a cat!"
- Reimu Hakurei
05.04.2015 - 01:14
Rating: 6
musclassia

Erm, it's okay. The vocals really took me aback when they first came, really strange. Once I got used to them they were decent and managed to be fairly moving at times, but were never particularly inspiring. And the rest of the music was equally fine without ever really leaving much of an impact. This is a different '6' to a average generic post- release, which sounds fine but is totally unremarkable; this is somewhat remarkable in terms of being different, it just doesn't quite work for me

Hits total: 2891 | This month: 12