Metal Storm logo
Skyforger - New Album Details Unveiled

There is another new album to look forward to this year! That is the new Skyforger album. Some of you already know that for the last few years, Skyforger has been busy working on a new album. Now they have finally revealed its first details, including cover art, tracklist and release date. The album's title is Senprūsija or Old Prussia in English, and it will be released on the 6th of April. Feast you eyes on the cover below. Stay tuned for the first new song soon!

Frontman Peter comments: "Our new album Senprūsija (Old Prussia) is dedicated to the Prussians, the now extinct third Baltic nation. For us Latvians and Lithuanians, the two remaining Baltic nations, it is very important not to forget this part of our common history and that is why we made this album. (Note: the Germans, who conquered Prussia, also started to call themselves Prussians; however, they had nothing in common with the actual Baltic people of ancient Prussia.) The idea behind the album's cover art is that there is nothing left of Old Prussians, except some bones found in archaeological sites and a few other artefacts, while the rest is lost into the darkness of past."

Tracklist:

01. Ei skīja, skīja
02. Senprūsija
03. Sudāvu jātnieki
04. Tagad vai nekad
05. Herkus Monte
06. Rāmava
07. Lepnums un spīts
08. Divi brāļi
9. Melnās buras
10. Nekas nav aizmirsts
11. Rituāls
12. Zem Lietuvas karogiem

Translation of the titles:
01. Oh Rise, Rise
02. Old Prussia
03. Sudovian Horsemen
04. Now Or Never
05. Herkus Monte
06. Romuve
07. Pride And Defiance
08. Two Brothers
09. The Black Sails
10. Nothing Is Forgotten
11. The Ritual
12. Under Lithuanian Banners

Source: skyforger.lv
Band profile: Skyforger
Posted: 05.03.2015 by Bad English

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 1   Visited by: 34 users
05.03.2015 - 12:33
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Yep no more Prussian language as well 2 Baltic languadges left
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing

Hits total: 1401 | This month: 4