Metal Storm logo
Pyramaze - New Album Details And New Singer Revealed

Here is something big for Pyramaze fans. The prog/power metallers are finally releasing a new album in May. Yes, it's been seven years since their last one Immortal but they promise heavy and full guitar riffs on this new one. The long awaited album will be released through Inner Wound Recordings in Europe on May 22nd, UK on May 25th, and North America on May 26th. The band also has a new vocalist: Terje Harøy. Whet your appetite with the album teaser below and prepare for the Disciples Of The Sun.

You can already pre-order the record over here.

Tracklist:
01. We Are The Ocean
02. The Battle Of Paridas
03. Disciples Of The Sun
04. Back For More
05. Genetic Process
06. Fearless
07. Perfectly Imperfect
08. Unveil
09. Hope Springs Eternal
10. Exposure
11. When Black Turns To White
12. Photograph

Source: pyramaze.com
Band profile: Pyramaze
Posted: 16.03.2015 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 8   Visited by: 95 users
16.03.2015 - 17:53
Belegûr
Arise In Might!
Really looking forward to this
16.03.2015 - 19:04
fandango68
^^ I'd like to say the same, but after a 7 year hiatus and a new vocalist, I'll reserve judgement, especially as I never thought as much of Immortal as I did the two LK albums...

anyway, I do hope 'Photograph' isn't a Def Leppard cover...
----
First gig was Manowar (loincloths 'n' all), Bristol Colston Hall in March 1983, on the 'Hail to England' tour. Tickets were £3.75, 300 in the audience, Mercyful Fate never showed, but my hearing still got seriously trashed..
16.03.2015 - 19:31
EmeraldSword
Wow. Awesome cover art there, Pyramaze. Hopefully Jacob Hansen helps with backing vocals or a full track or two. Nothing against Henrik Fevre, but I liked Jacob in early Anubis Gate albums, Andromeda Unchained (2007) and The Detached (2009). Anyway, good luck to their new release, seven years has been a while.
16.03.2015 - 19:42
Wukk
Written by fandango68 on 16.03.2015 at 19:04
anyway, I do hope 'Photograph' isn't a Def Leppard cover...

Nah, it's a Nickelback cover.

As for the news itself, I had given up hope of ever seeing this. Looks like it's time to get excited.
----
If you're 666 then I'm 777
http://www.last.fm/user/Joodicator
17.03.2015 - 06:21
HumanSpirit
I'm very happy about this

While I like all their albums, I really prefer Immortal over Lance King's albums. Maybe cos I'm a big Barlow's IE fan? I dunno.

Still, I think Im gonna pre order it to get the tshit. 30 bucks for both is a steal!
17.03.2015 - 09:36
Stunning Cactus
I didn't think the above teaser was that astounding, but I definitely expect the album to nevertheless be fucking spectacular. Bring me some new Pyramaze, my body is ready ^_^
17.03.2015 - 19:57
Ag Fox
Angel No More
elite
Aww... what happened to Urban Breed?
----
loves 小巫
18.03.2015 - 19:13
Carrion Misery
Hmm, not to be that guy, but I was hoping to hear vocals in Lance's range rather than Barlow's. Terje's voice is very powerful and sounds great, but Lance's story telling, diction and execution was always more captivating than Barlow's for me. Plus this is only a quick clip--so we'll see. Everything sounds kickass so far though.

I totally agree with EmeraldSword that hopefully we hear Jacob do some backing vocals or maybe even perform a whole song. It would be sweet if their goal is to combine early/late Pyramaze style vocals because Jacob could pull that off no sweat. Hard to tell since he's only listed as guitarist on metal storm. I'm definitely looking forward to hearing the rest.
----
? Carrion Misery
www.mournspire.com | Two-Man Death Doom Project
Full album streaming

Hits total: 2309 | This month: 3