Metal Storm logo
Månegarm - To Re-Release Early Albums

Black Lodge Records and Månegarm have recently announced that they will re-release all of Månegarm's early albums. The plan is to have them all released before the end of this year, starting with the very first album Nordstjärnans Tidsålder set for release on April 10th. All albums will be remastered and will come with exclusive liner notes from the band. Would you be interested in some of these?

An exclusive bundle-pack (CD + t-shirt with a brand new design) will also be available for each release in limited editions.

The band says: "Finally we will get our old albums out in the stores again. We have gotten a lot of requests for these albums and now we can proudly tell you that the time has finally come! So don't miss this great opportunity to experience Månegarm in the early years; now in re-mastered shape along with some great new merchandise."

The Swedish metallers are currently recording their new album which is expected this year.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Månegarm
Posted: 17.03.2015 by Bad English

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   Visited by: 39 users
17.03.2015 - 14:06
flightoficarus
Stamp Tramp
Nice. I've been wanting a copy of Dodsfard.
----
Daily underground metal recommendations at Metal Trenches.
Watch metal content on the Metal Trenches YouTube Channel.
18.03.2015 - 00:06
OtherDoor
I think I'll snatch some of those...
20.03.2015 - 15:05
Rot Teufel
Really interesting. It's nice to have re-releases if some albums are not anymore avaible
----
Destroy all dreams, illusion damned in fire... A hellish need for power, it's my dark desire...

Hits total: 1543 | This month: 2