Metal Storm logo
Zakk Wylde - To Release 'Book Of Shadows II'

Barbaranne Wylde, the wife of Black Label Society leader and former Ozzy Osbourne guitarist Zakk Wylde, who also helps run Zakk's career as his as his co-manager, has revealed to Examiner.com that the guitarist/vocalist will enter the studio after his Unblackened spring 2015 tour to record "Book Of Shadows Volume II" for an early 2016 release. The output, which will be made available on the 20th anniversary of the original solo album Book Of Shadows will be followed by a world tour to support it.

Zakk Wylde also recently unveiled his own line of audio gear called Wylde Audio. Wylde Audio is Zakk's solely owned instruments, amplifiers, audio gear and accessories company.

Source: examiner.com
Band profile: Zakk Wylde
Posted: 20.03.2015 by Bad English

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 34 users
20.03.2015 - 13:43
psykometal
A staff guy...
Sweet! I've always hoped he would do more of this.
----
~Zep, Database and Forum Moderation~

20.03.2015 - 16:24
HeavyWork

Always enjoyed this album. Good songs to drive to.
24.03.2015 - 14:01
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by psykometal on 20.03.2015 at 13:43

Sweet! I've always hoped he would do more of this.

yes but can it be good, even he and BLS never has dessapointed, but getting inspiration to all this .....
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
16.05.2015 - 18:19
psykometal
A staff guy...
Written by Bad English on 24.03.2015 at 14:01

yes but can it be good, even he and BLS never has dessapointed, but getting inspiration to all this .....

I would tend to think that if he's just now deciding to do this (it's been 20 years since the first one after all) then I'd like to think he must be feeling rather inspired.
----
~Zep, Database and Forum Moderation~

Hits total: 1997 | This month: 9