Metal Storm logo
Twisted Sister - Drummer Deceased At 55

Long-time drummer Anthony Jude "A.J." Pero, of legendary heavy metal band Twisted Sister, passed away at the age of 55. Pero was a member of Twisted Sister from 1982 to 1986, from 1997 to 1998, and again from 2003 until his death. Pero performed on Adrenaline Mob's last two albums and recently joined Four By Fate, also featuring former Frehley's Comet members Tod Howarth and John Regan.

Comment the band on Facebook: "The members of Twisted Sister are profoundly saddened to announce the untimely passing of our brother, AJ Pero. The band, crew and most importantly the family of AJ Pero thank you for your thoughts and prayers at this time."

Adrenaline Mob also released this statement: "We write this with tears in our eyes & our hearts broken to pieces... our beloved brother AJ Pero peacefully passed away in his sleep this morning on the bus. We are in complete shock & our hearts & prayers go out to his family. It has been nothing short of an honor to have shared the stage with such a beautiful soul & legend! We love you AJ, rest in peace."

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Twisted Sister
Posted: 20.03.2015 by J. N.

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 104 users
20.03.2015 - 20:55
Lit.
Account deleted
Now that is a damn shame, dying on tour.

R.I.P.
20.03.2015 - 21:51
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Indeed it is, now we need coroner office make autopsy and know why he died

RIP
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
21.03.2015 - 01:41
Darth Mitchell
Mitchell
Damn that is sad news.

R.I.P.
21.03.2015 - 04:24
Fallen Ghost
Craft Beer Geek