Metal Storm logo
Dresscode for Occultism???

22.03.2015 - 14:38
Ag Fox
Angel No More
Not sure where to put this topic tbh.

It could have been in "Serious DIscussions" as it is a religion / way of life. Then again, I am not serious about it...

It could also be in the "Art Forum", because dressing up can be quite an artistic activity...

Anyway, this thread is a bit like talking about cosplay, and it started because you see all those nice looking occult headdresses / horns for women (like this). Whack on some gothic-ish makeup and a black dress and you can achieve that occult look.

What about men?? A scythe and black hoods doesn't seem to fit. KKK-like hoods are an option I guess, but is there something that feels more... organic?

I hope I am understood and you guys / gals can provide me inspiration haha
----
loves 小巫
22.03.2015 - 15:06
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Don't think is, unless its ceremony, ritual , all we see is those priests, priestess waaring like coat something , but basically there isn't
ok I don't think suit goes, but all from hippies, metal, modern day wearings will do , unless its not ritual where someone made dress code ... also nacked people do the trick as well
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
22.03.2015 - 16:25
Karlabos
Meat and Potatos
Make up and masks, I'd guess
Not those ridiculous corpse paints of the 90s Norwegian bands though. But some makeups can make you look quite huh... Occult

----
"Aah! The cat turned into a cat!"
- Reimu Hakurei
22.03.2015 - 16:26
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
To moder, you have no touch even for your age you're to modern
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
22.03.2015 - 16:56
Ag Fox
Angel No More
Written by Karlabos on 22.03.2015 at 16:25

that's just weird and slenderman-ish, not really occult-like haha

I think this intricate antler crown would be quite cool actually:

edit:
the UBB code won't work for some reason?
----
loves 小巫
22.03.2015 - 17:55
ANGEL REAPER

Written by Karlabos on 22.03.2015 at 16:25

that is Rorschach cosplay ... nothing occult there ...
----
"Cross is only an iron,hope is just an illusion,freedom is nothing but a name..."
"Build your walls of the dead stone...Build your roofs of a dead wood..Build your dreams of a dead thoughts"
07.09.2015 - 15:36
lisastal

Groom yourself with the super flattering range of Black Leather Vest available at Shoppersfeed. We offer free standard ground shipping for all types of orders. You can expect superior quality and low prices while shopping with us. Visit now!
----
Get the latest trendy and stylish Leather Vest & Semi Formal Dresses Online at Shoppersfeed that are available at very reasonable prices.
12.09.2015 - 10:38
IronAngel

Isn't the whole point of the occult that it is secret? That you're not supposed to broadcast your membership among the elect in broad daylight? I'll take a white middle-aged guy in tweed more seriously as an occultist than some teenager in make-up. You can't go wrong with a classic style whether you're going to an occultist meeting, a job interview or to a date!
20.09.2015 - 23:26
raintracks

A lot of occultist look like everyday people, with regular clothes doing regular things. You can't really point them out (Lon Milo Duquette, Jason Miller, Rufus Opus) but I guess you could get some inspiration by Shamaatae (Johan Lahger from Arckanum) who writes a lots of books.