Metal Storm logo
Shining - New Song Available Online

Niklas Kvarforth's Shining are now revealing a brand new track taken from their forthcoming full-length IX - Everyone, Everything, Everywhere, Ends. The song "Framtidsutsikter" is streaming at this location or here. It's a 7-minute track and also the final track to be revealed before the release of the album on April 20th via the black metallers label Season Of Mist. So, make the best of it.

Two songs unveiled previously, "Vilja & Dröm" and "Besök Från I(ho)nom" are still available here and here for your listening pleasure as well.

Niklas Kvarforth comments: "Following similar paths as several other 'ballads' of ours, 'Framtidsutsikter' ('Future Prospects'), melds all of them together into an epic journey in a downward spiral. Coincidence and the pure joy of creating something horrible made this song into what it is. Relying on a pulsating vibe of hopelessness and despair, this song is for me personally almost unbearable to listen to. That will make things extremely interesting when performing it live, and it will probably be considered as one of the darker turns in our two decades long career. All hail misery!"

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Shining
Posted: 27.03.2015 by Bad English

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 2   Visited by: 99 users
27.03.2015 - 22:20
Electes

28.03.2015 - 00:35
Curumir

This is the first track from the new album that I actually enjoy

Hits total: 1854 | This month: 3